Gym romance

She gets ready nd reaches gym in 10 mins as she knows if she will be one min late also then he will not leave her. She sees him doing work out nd looking too hot to handle. It's the first time she had seen him without shirt. His perfectly well built body can attract anyone very easily. She was just staring at him without blinking her eyes. Now she gets to know why girls fully throw themselves upon him nd drool over him shamelessly. Wait a min what she is doing, she is also staring him but she have rights on him more than anyone so she can see him shirtless but.. she was thinking all this while staring him when Sid's eyes met with her nd they have a short intense eyelock. Sid looks at her from top to bottom nd sees her looking beautiful nd hot. He smirks seeing her staring at him nd moves closer to her increasing her heartbeat.

Outfits.

Gym

Gym.

Sid(huskily)-: someone can drool over me later princess.. he says bringing her out from her Sidland.

Avu-: umm.. ab.. I.. I'm not drooling over u.. she says while looking here nd there.

Sid-: I had not taken ur name princess...

Avu-: then about whom your talking.. one min who else is here other than u nd me..? she ask looking here nd there seeing is anyone other than them are here or not when something strikes her nd she ask him angrily. Who else do u call princess other than me..?? No one is ur princess other than me nd if anyone is them I will kill her, tell me the name nd is she here..?? She ask him while jealousy was clearly visible on her face. Sid smiles at her.

Sid-: no one is here princess nd I don't call anyone else princess.. I was talking about u only..

Avu-: better..

Then they both goes inside nd starts doing workout. Firstly they do warm up nd then starts doing their workout. Avu tries to lifts up the dumbbell but Sid stops her.

Sid-: princess it's heavy.. u will not be able to lift it up in starting so first start with light weight.. he says giving her another dumbbell nd she takes it nd starts doing workout while making faces. Be carefull.. you'll get hurt bacha..

Avu-: I'm already hurt.. I can't do this.. it is also very heavy for me.. nd u only say na I'm very delicate nd I should not hurt myself nd give any type of pain nd I'm yours princess na so u should follow me instead of giving me orders.. but u only give me order nd brought me here where I don't want to come.. you always listens to me nd fulfill my every wish nd don't stop me from doing anything nd u doesn't force me to do anything but now ur forcing me to do gym..  she says dramatically while Sid rolls his eyes nd continues doing his exercise.

Sid-: princess if ho gya ho toh start it or else I'll make u do workout whole day nd also I'll put break on ur junk food..

Avu-: ughhh.. I will do it but from tomorrow please.. she says whining like a kid.

Sid-: no from today only nd princess it's for ur good health na.. what I will get by doing all this..??

Avu(sarcastically)-: sukoon..

Sid-: yeah I will get it if u will be fit nd fine.. so stop doing ur drama..

Avu-: yrr🥺.. but why are you ruining my Sunday.. please leave me na nd let me go.. I can't do all this nd I can't pick this heavy equipments.. plzz.. she says making a very innocent cute face. Anyone can gets melts seeing her face but here we are talking about mafia king siddharth nigam, he can melt seeing his princess but he can't take risk with her health so he simply says her to start workout now without wasting more time. She makes face nd starts doing workout.

••••••••••••••••••

Sid nd avu was walking on treadmill, avu with a tired face was slowing the treadmill everytime which was not went unnoticed by sid, he moves from his place to her's nd increases the speed of treadmill while avu looks at him with fake crying face.

After sometime sid was doing workout while avu was just roaming nd observing the gym after a lil workout. Avu sees Sid doing push-ups without any tiredness, she goes near him nd sits besides him.

Avu-: are u not getting tired..??

Sid-: no princess..

Avu-: great.. ur very, very, very strong.. she says nd Sid looks at her nd indicates her to do workout at which she makes face nd gets up nd was going to do workout when something strikes in her mind nd she smirks nd silently moves back to sid nd sits on his back with her hands on his bare back making Sid stops doing push-ups. Why had u stopped..?? Can't u do push-ups with me..?? I'm not so heavy.. she says innocently while Sid continues doing his push-ups while avu was enjoying nd giggling like a kid when suddenly after 15 mins Sid stops nd turns around nd lay himself on the mat while avu was now sitting on his stomach. She raises her eyebrows while Sid pulls her down on him so that now she was laying on him while Sid's hand were on her bare waist nd avu's on his chest. They both were drowning in eachother's eyes while their heartbeats were increasing as they were coming close.

Avu was deeply lost in his deep hazel eyes while sid was lost in her deep chocolate brown almond shaped eyes. They both were so close nd lost in eachother that they doesn't know when their eyes get closed nd lips met nd they starts kissing. Avu's hand was on Sid's chest holding him tightly while Sid's hand were on her waist. Their lips played havoc with butterflies in their stomachs. After 5 mins they realise nd broke the kiss nd gets up. Sid tries to say something but before he could say anything she runs from there to her room while Sid gets a call nd he thinks to talk with her later.

•••••••••••••••••••

Otherside avu was thinking about her first kiss. She was continuously thinking about that moment nd was smiling to herself but she wasn't able to understand why she was getting affected seeing him shirtless..?? Why she doesn't break the kiss..?? Why she let him took her first kiss..?? Why she was getting much affected by his closeness..?? Why she was loving their proximity..?? She was thinking all this when suddenly something strikes in her mind. Is it love..?? Is she had fallen for him..??

TBC...

Hii guy's, first of I'm really sorry for being late. I was not able to update yesterday because I was busy in something nd was not in home, sorry for that.

How was the update..?? Hope u all like it.

Please please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated after I'll get 4 more followers on my I'd.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️❤️.