Dinner in restaurant

In restaurant,

They all were sitting in a private VIP area and were normally chit chatting after ordering their meal. They were enjoying their starters when Avu's eye's fell upon her new friend. She looks at him and an automatic smile appears on her face but her smiles fades away on seeing him with a girl. She frowns and moves towards them.

Avu-: hey Ayansh... She says gaining his attention.

Ayansh-: hii cutie... What a pleasant surprise...?? You here...?? He greets her back while side hugging her and asks her.

Avu-: yeah... I'm here with my family for dinner... Why don't you join us... I would love making you meet my family... Come...

Ayansh-: but I'm not alone...

Avu-: yeah I can see... Anyways we don't have any problem... Come... She says while side eyeing the girl and drags him with her towards the VIP lounge. Everyone present there frowns except Sid who just rolls his eyes.

Abhi-: who are they doll...??

Avu-: bhaiya... He's my best friend Ayansh Khanna... He's really very sweet and nice... And Aayu this is my family, my big brother Abhishek Nigam, his wife and my dii Vaishnavi Abhishek Nigam... And he too is my second brother Sumedh mudgalkar and his wife, my sister in law Mallika Sumedh Mudgalkar and she's their sister Tanya Mudgalkar... and this is Siddharth, you already met him...

Ayansh-: yeah... Hello everyone... Nice to meet you...

Abhi-: same here...

Ayansh-: btw... She's my childhood friend jahnvi sharma...

Sumedh-: ohk... Have a seat both of you... Doll you too sit back... He says while they nod's and sits back.

Ayansh was about to sit beside Abhi as beside Avu, Tanya was already sitting while all the seats were full except two beside abhi.

Avu-: aayu... Wait... I wanna talk to you about something important so can you please sit with me... Tanya shift there... She request to Ayansh who nod's and Avu pushes Tanya aside slightly.  Tanya looks at her with frown and getting up she goes and sits beside jahnvi.

Ayansh-: yeah say...

Avu-: later on... Let's order something... I'm hungry... She says while picking up the menu from Sid's side. While all time others except Ayansh and Jahnvi were noticing her behaviour and looking at her suspiciously. What you will like to eat...?? She asks to Ayansh who was seeing the menu as the waiter approached them. But before Ayansh could reply jahnvi replies.

Jahnvi-: Sushi... Right Ayansh... I know whenever we came here you order this only as it's one of their famous dish...

Ayansh-: yeah...

Avu-: oky... Then same for me too... She says while closing the menu.

Sid-: you wanna eat sushi...?? He asks her disbelievingly.

Avu-: yupp...

Sid-: my dear princess... He calls her in sweet voice.

Avu-: hmm... Avu replies in same tone as Sid continues.

Sid-: Can I know from when you started eating sushi...?? You hate it right...??