Surprise

Next day, in morning avu was sitting on bed nd was not ready to go anywhere.

Sid-: princess now get up.. don't u want to see ur surprise..??

Avu-: no I don't want..

Sid-: don't u want to go to beach also..??

Avu-: no I don't want..

Sid-: so what do u want..?? He ask being frustrated by her behaviour.

Avu-: that u know very well.. don't ask me...

Sid-: princess that's not possible for now..

Avu-: everything is possible for u.. ur a mafia king, u can do anything but what will someone do if u only don't want to do anything..

Sid-: neet.. I'm a mafia king not god who can handle everything..

Avu-: it's not that u can't handle, it's just that u don't want to do it.. u don't want to get ur reputation down infront of anyone..

Sid(irritatedly)-: now from where this reputation thing came in between.. ??

Avu-: it's the only reason na that ur not officially announcing our relationship to the whole world.. u don't want to tell anyone that there is someone in ur life..

Sid(frustrated)-: yeah I don't want.. I don't want to tell anyone that there is someone in my life in whom my whole universe exist, who can make a person like me smile or laugh, who can make my anger calm, who can make me feel special, who can shout on me, who can get get angry from me, who can rule over me, in front of whom I can cry, with whom I can share everything, who can control me, who can control over my heart.. I don't want to because it's not the correct time.. princess I promise I will make our relationship official infront of everyone, infront of the whole world, when the correct time will come.. but please, please till that time don't force me.. he say's while holding her hand.

Avu-: I will not.. I will not force u.. but when will that correct time come..?? She say's while wiping the tears from the corner of his eyes.

Sid-: I don't know.. I don't know princess but it will come soon.. he say's while cupping her face with his one hand nd wiping her tears while avu nods.

Avu-: can I ask something..

Sid-: hmm..

Avu-: why u don't want to tell about our relationship to anyone now..??

Sid-: there is a reason princess.. nd I will tell u that soon..

Avu-: oky.. I trust you but is there anything wrong or is there something which is disturbing u..??

Sid-: no there is nothing.. now my baby go nd get ready like a good kiddo.. she nods nd goes to get ready.

••••••••••••••••••

In sometime, they both goes to the place where avu's surprise was. Sid has messaged jai to bring all of them to that place. Sid has blindfolds avu before reaching to their destination.

Sidneet's outfit

Sidneet's outfit.

He helps her in coming out of the car nd then opens her blindfolds. Avu opens her eyes nd was shocked seeing the view infront of her. It was a big beautiful villa with a private beach area nd her name written in font on the wall. She turns behind to see Sid smiling at her nd while others were standing there with a wide smile.

Avu-: ye.. She pause nd Sid understand nd nods his head.

Sid-: you want to stay in a villa near a big beach with beautiful view na..?? So.. he says while shrugging off nd avu shakes her head in disbelief.

Avu-: I was just wondering how amazing it would be nd u.. she says while hugging him tightly. But what was the need to buy it.. we won't live here forever nd we already had 2 bungalows nd some farm houses then..

Sid-: I know but how I can not fulfill my princess wish..?? Yeah I can book it for somedays but then I can't see this happiness on ur face na.. avu smiles nd whispers something in his ear.

Avu-: my happiness would be boundless when you'll officially announce our relationship infront of everyone.. but anyways I love u.. she whispers in his ear.

Sid-: love u too princess nd it will happen soon.. he say's holding her from waist. Don't u want to see ur villa from inside..?? She looks at him nd nods.

Avu enters inside firstly while others including Sid follow her. Avu nd others were seeing the whole villa nd was astonished with it's interior as well as exterior design. They all had loved the villa a lot.

Sid-: now time for surprise 2.. avu looks at him surprisingly. Sid blindfolds her eyes with his hand nd takes her to the beach nd then removes his hand. Avu opens her eyes to find a yacht there.

Jan-: Sid u had buyed this also for avu.. she ask while avu gives her a "what problem do u have..??" look nd "are u jealous" which was unnoticed by Jan but noticed by sid but he ignores nd slightly nods. They all goes inside nd decides to spent a whole day in it.

Everyone was enjoying except jan, she was upset seeing Sid doing this much for avu nd treating her like this nd showering immense love on her.

Avu was very very happy, her mood was now better than from morning but it was true that this all things doesn't give her that much happiness which she will get when she nd Sid will be engaged with eachother nd she will be his nd he will be hers forever.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Should I post one chapter with full nd fun moments on yacht nd one chapter with beach moments or should I complete both the part in two para only..??

Please vote nd comment.

Do share my story nd follow my profile.

Next part will be updated after 10+ followers.

Next update will be of -: revenge wedding.

Ignore grammatical mistakes.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.