Love of my life ❤️❤️

Sid nd avu were sitting nd having dinner while feeding each other nd talking in between.

Sid-: princess..

Avu-: hmm..

Sid-: are u angry with me..??

Avu-: naah.. but why do u feel like that..??

Sid-: actually I had asked u to hide our relationship from everyone, even from our friends also that's why are u angry with me for that..??

Avu-: nope I'm not angry with u because I trust you that u will not hide our relationship without any reason, there must be some reason due to which ur saying to keep it a secret nd secondly I know you will not at all like or love any girl except me.. she says proudly with confidence while Sid smiles at her trust nd confidence level.

Sid-: true..

Avu-: but bandar what if I started to like anyone else..?? She asks teasingly while Sid rolls his eyes.

Sid-: it will never ever happen nd if aisa kuch hua toh u know me very well that what I can do.. he says normally while leaning back on his seat nd avu looks at him nd goes nd sits besides him.

Avu-: u will kill that person..?? She ask nd he gives a look "maybe" while avu widens her eyes. Haww u will kill the love of my life..?? She ask with a fake shocked expression nd Sid pulls her closer to him so that now she was leaning on him.

Sid-: no I will not because the only love of ur life is me nd love can never happen again nd again.. nd lastly no one can take my place.. he says huskily in her ears while his lips slightly touching her earlobe sending a shiver down through her whole body. He moves his face a lil away from her to see her lost in his touch.

She looks in his eyes nd they both were lost in each others eyes nd were slowly closing teh gap between them so that now their lips where just an inch away from each other when avu's mobile rings breaking their beautiful moment. They both move their faces away from each other.

Avu picks up her phone nd sees the caller I'd while Sid gets annoyed as their moment get broke due to a stupid phone call. He sees the caller I'd nd seeing the name displaying on his princess phone at this time makes him angry. He gets up nd goes a lil away from her while avu sensing his anger goes to him keeping her phone aside. She goes nd back hugs him, her head was resting on his back while hands were on his chest. Sid removes her hand from his chest nd turns towards her.

Avu-: kya hua..??

Sid-: why he was calling u at this time..??

Avu-: I don't know..

Sid-: he had called u today only at this time or he calls u everyday at this time..??

Avu-: he calls me everyday but I don't pick up his call everyday as I'm asleep till this time..

Sid-: hmm.. nd in college..??