Family time.

Avu-: because everytime you stops in between only... If you love me than why you stop yourself everytime...??

Sid-: because my princess I have love, affection, deeper emotional connection, spiritual connection towards you and not lust... I'm not denying for physical relationship but we will move to it after our wedding when I'll rightfully announced you as my legally wedded wife, my soulmate not as girlfriend, fiancee or anything like that and I promise I will make it the most beautiful and bestest moment of your life... Sid explains her and kisses her forehead while our avu get's overwhelmed listening to him and hugs him.

Avu-: sorry... I don't know what happens to me when I comes close to you that I forget everything and my brain stops working... Avu says while pouting.

Sid-: because you're my buddhu baby who doesn't ever try to use her brain or I should say who doesn't have brain... Sid say's while laughing and Avu glares him and slightly hits him on his well built chest and smiles to herself.

Avu-: I don't have brain because I have heart and I'm romantic and carefree not like you unromantic workholic mafia king... She says while smirking Seeing his expression.

Sid-: you hadn't seen the real romantic side of mafia king till now babygirl... I assure you princess that the day you will see it you yourself will forget what's the word unromantic means... Sid says while winking and goes to change while avu was dumbfounded and her cheeks turns into crimson red by only thinking about it.

•••••••••••••••••

Next day, the golden black flies returns back to their home while now only Sidneet and abhinavi were left in Iceland. Avu was sitting in living room with a grumpy face as Sid hasn't let her friends live with her for few more day's. Vaishu sees her and comes towards her.

Vaishu-: What happened my baby...?? Why so sad...?? She asks while sitting besides her while Avu looks at her and tells her everything. So what Darling, your friends are not going to stay forever with you... You should learn to stay with your real family which is me, Sid and Abhi... And don't get upset, we all are here for you na...

Avu-: I know but I'm getting bored... She says while pouting.

Vaishu-: oky... So let's do something interesting... Do you know cooking..?? Vaishu asks her while avu shakes her head in no.

Avu-: no... Because Siddo hadn't let me cook anything. He thinks that I'm a kiddo... She says while making a face while Vaishu chuckles looking at her face.

Vaishu-: That's true... She says while giggling while avu glares her while Vaishu bites her tongue and says. Oky so let's teach you how to cook delicious food then we'll surprise both the Nigam's brother's by your cooking magic... She says making her excited.

Avu-: really diiiduuu...?? She asks with twinkling eyes while Vaishu nods making Avu squeals in excitement. Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, leggggooooo.... Avu says while throwing the pillow in air and dragging vaishu towards kitchen while Vaishu chuckles.

Vaishu-: slow down my bullet train...

(NOTE-: guy's avu is excited for cooking as she's interested in cooking from starting but Sid hadn't ever let her cook or go near gas as he thinks that she'll hurt herself as she's very childish and one major reason she's his princess and he had never let her do any kinda work. Now you guys please understand why she's so excited as I don't want to give long lecture 😁)