My personal photographer 📷

"Please vote and comment." I say this Everytime but doesn't get deserved votes and comments. So I had decided that from now onwards till the time the goals will not be completed, I will not update. Chahe fir 2-3 months hi kyu na ho jaye. I'm not gonna update till the time goals will not be completed.

Goals-: 300+ votes and 150+ comments.

Complete it soon to get next update. And the goals are not much than the views I'm getting. Seeing the views I think the votes and comments should be above 500 but it's not also 300 also, that's why I had to set the goals.

Now let's get back to the story.

Enjoy reading🥰.

***********************

They both were having dinner while talking and avu admiring the place when something clicks Sid so he thought to ask her.

Sid-: princess... Someone was saying I don't look handsome... huh..??

Avu-: who the hell said that..?? Whoever had said that is totally blind or doesn't has a good eye sight.. She say's while eating.

Sid-: ohh... So you mean your eye sight is weak.. very sad.. we should consult a doctor tomorrow.. right na..?? He ask while avu frowns and looks up from her food.

Avu-: what do you mean..?? She ask while raising her eyebrows while Sid gave her a "You know look". She remembers and bites her lips nd smiles sheepishly. Hehehe😁😁 woh you were not telling me na that's why I had said.. sowwiee.. she say's while holding her ears while Sid rolls his eye's. Sowwiee naa sidduuu...

Sid-: it's oky... Now if you're finish eating than can we go back...

Avu-: no... I want to stay more here... It's such a beautiful place...

Sid-: As you say my princess... He say's nd messages the bodyguard to make arrangement for sitting, he nod's nd after sometime they both gets up nd goes near the waterfall.

Their was a Fluffy soft cozy bed like mattress spread near the waterfall. Avu squeals and jumps on it lightly because of her heavy gown. While Sid was adoring her standing beside the bed.

Avu-: siddooo... Photoshoot...

Sid-: sure my princess... He say's nd was calling someone when avu frowns.

Avu-: whom you're calling..?? She ask while sitting on knees.

Sid-: photographer.. you want to have a photoshoot na..??

Avu-: yupp.. but from my personal photographer... she say's while snatching his mobile and cutting the call.

Sid-: tumhara personal photographer bhi hai..?? (You have personal photographer too...??) She nod's. And may I know who she's..??

Avu-: offcourse bachha.. she say's showing her palm like blessings while Sid chuckles and she continues saying. but not she it's HE... She say's while suppressing the word he while Sid gives her a stern look. What..?? She ask while Sid raises his eyebrows in question. My one and only personal photographer is "THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM" She say's while Sid shakes his head in disbelief. Now stop your bakwas and start clicking my pics.. chalo chalo.... She say's and gives him his mobile back while Sid looks at her unbelievingly.

Sid(mutters under his breath)-: itni der se khud hi bak bak kare ja rahi hai and you're saying me... Gr8, awesome...
(You're only blabbering from so long and you're saying me.. gr8, awesome...)