Abhi's anger 😡.

Quote of the day-:

“When a man can listen to a woman’s feelings without getting angry and frustrated, he gives her an incredible gift. He makes it safe for her to express herself. The more she is able to express herself, the more she feels heard and understood, and the more she is able to give a man the loving trust, acceptance, appreciation, admiration, approval, and encouragement that he needs.” – John Gray

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 2 hrs, Abhi and vaishu were shouting badly upon Sid for making and letting Avu leave their mansion.

Abhi-: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING BRAIN OR WHAT...?? WHAT THE HELL YOU DID...?? HOW DARE YOU SAY HER TO LEAVE HER OWN HOME...?? HOW CAN YOU...?? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE HER LEAVE...?? IF SHE WAS WRONG THEN WE'LL ALL CAN EXPLAIN HER AND MAKE HER UNDERSTAND... I KNOW SHE'S IMMATURE BUT ATLEAST YOU'RE MATURE... YOU DIDN'T EVEN THOUGHT OF TALKING TO US ONCE ALSO...?? YOU LET HER GO... HOW...?? SHE'S A KID NOT YOU AND MR. SIDDHARTH NIGAM LET ME REMIND YOU FEW THINGS, EVEN IF SHE IS AT FAULT THAT DOESN'T GAVE YOU RIGHT TO MAKE HER LEAVE LIKE THIS... IT'S HER HOME, JITNA HAQ HUM SABKA HAI UTNA HI USKA BHI HAI, I GUESS YOU FORGOT THAT YOU YOURSELF DID EVERYTHING ON HER NAME... AND THAT IMMATURITY AND CHILDISHNESS OF HER'S IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU DIDN'T LET HER HE INDEPENDENT OF THINK WISELY FOR ANYTHING, YOU DIDN'T LET HER TO TAKE HUGE DECISIONS BY HERSELF, SHE WAS ALWAYS DEPENDENT ON YOU JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE AND GLASS DOLL BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HER, YOU SURELY MADE HER EXTERNALLY STRONG BUT INTERNALLY FROM HEART SHE'S A TOTAL KIDDO AND IS VERY SENSITIVE... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T LET HER GROW, SHE KNOWS THAT WHATEVER SHE DO WRONG OR RIGHT YOU'LL HANDLE EVERYTHING, YOU'RE THERE FOR HER... SHE ALWAYS KNEW THAT WHATEVER DECISION YOU WILL BE TAKE WILL BE RIGHT ONLY SO DOESN'T NEED TO STRESS HERSELF OR THINK DEEPLY ABOUT ANYTHING, HER BIGGEST FAULT IS THAT SHE BELIEVED YOU BLINDLY... BUT DON'T FORGET SHE'S JUST 20 YEARS OLD... WE CAN UNDERSTAND HER WORD'S HURTED YOU A LOT BUT THAT DOESN'T GAVE YOU ANY RIGHTS TO THROW HER OUT OF HER OWN HOME...

Sid-: I agree dada she's immature and a kiddo only because of me, I took the responsibility of her upbringing but I never taught her this wrong things... She literally talked very rudely and had behaved worst that no one can even think of, I never imagined her this behaviour even in my dream also... I doesn't know how and when for that dumb person, feelings grow in her heart... Dada from childhood I knew that our parents fixed our marriage but I never forced her or told about it because I don't wanna be in a forced relationship, I swear I never thought badly for her or ever even dreamed of marrying her or being her life partner, I never imagined all this... From starting I controlled my feelings that if one day if she fall in love with someone else then I had to make her marry that person and I had to see her with someone else, I already prepared myself for that day also... I know I'm hell possessive for her but nothing is more important for me than her happiness, her smile... Just once, just once dada if she came and told me calmly that she love someone else I would have let her go happily and make her marry him but what she did, she completely broked me... Not by reciprocating my feelings but by ignoring me, by shouting upon me because of him, by talking to me rudely, avoiding me and...

Abhi(cutting him in between)-: BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL THROW HER OUT OF HER OWN HOME... FOR ME SHE'S LIKE A DAUGHTER AND I'M GOING TO BRING HER BACK EVEN WHEN SHE COMMITS SOME CRIME OR A SIN... I'LL MAKE HER UNDERSTAND AND EXPLAIN HER, I'LL PUNISH HER FOR HER MISTAKES BUT I'LL NOT LET HER SUFFER ALONE OR LEAVE HER ALONE WITH THAT GUY OR WITH ANYONE ELSE... I'LL NOT LET HER LIVE IN SOMEONE'S ELSE HOME... He says angrily to him and turns to leave when something strikes his mind and he turns back towards sid who was looking at him only. AND IF YOU HAD FORGOTTEN THAN LET ME REMIND YOU... MOM AND SONIA MAA HAD GIVEN HER AND HER RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU WITH LOT'S OF EXPECTATIONS, TRUST AND HOPE... BUT TODAY YOU BROKED THEIR TRUST... I MUST SAY WHEREVER THEY ARE TODAY NA THEY ALL WILL BE FEELING VERY PROUD OF YOU FOR THROWING THEIR MUSKAN OUT OF HER OWN HOME... YE SAB DEKH KE WOH BHI SOCH RHE HONGE ISSE TOH ACCHA YHI HOTA KI UNKI BETI BHI UNKE SAATH HI MAR GYI HOTI... He shouts upon him angrily.

Sid-: DADAA.... he shouts with anger as fear built in his heart of losing his princess from feeling her presence and seeing her in this world. Vaishu holds his hand to calm him and turns towards abhi who was looking at Sid angrily.

Vaishu-: Are you gone mad or what abhi...?? What are you speaking are you even getting it or not...?? You're shouting upon him unnecessarily... Everyone present here knows no one loves muffin more than him... Sid ki jaan basti hai uski princess mein... He would have died with your parents only if she wouldn't have been there... She's his reason to stay alive and you're saying all this rubbish things to him instead of understanding him... I can understand whatever you're saying... You're also right at your own place but Sid is not wrong... We all know from the day, three of yours parents had given muffin to him, he forgot himself for her... He lost his childhood only for her, for giving her all happiness he sacrificed himself... She's his whole universe, he had always keep his one eye upon her and other upon another things, his 99% of attention is upon her, on thinking about her, even today also, then how you can even think so low for your brother... Try to understand him also... You want to bring Avu back na so go and bring her back, no one is stopping you... We're with you... Me and Sid both are with you but don't expect us to behave all sweetly with her... She needs to realise her mistake and someone needs to be strict with her... Everytime, everything can't be sorted with love, strictness too is needed... If parents love their children's, fulfill their children's request then they have full rights to be angry upon them or shout upon them or scold them...

Abhi-: YOU'RE NOT HER MOTHER SO JUST STAY IN YOUR LIMITS... YOU CAN GO TO YOUR PARENT'S HOUSE BACK FOR FEW DAYS IF YOU WANT BUT DON'T YOU DARE TO BEHAVE RUDELY OR TALK ANGRILY WITH HER OR ELSE NO ONE WILL BE WORST FOR YOU THAN ME... He shouts and leaves from there angrily.

To be continued.

Double update guy's...!!

How was it...??

Please vote and comments and thanks for your response on previous chapter and if I get same response than surely I'll update quickly quickly.

Bubbye dear readers.