Sidneet+abhinavi

Sm1-: who's going to apologise whom..?? They turns towards the voice and get's shocked seeing Abhishek nigam and vaishnavi nigam standing at entrance.

Lucky (stammers)-: ab..b..bb.. b.. ha... Bhaii woh..

Abhi(suspiciously)-: why are you stammering..?? What's going on here and why you all are looking so shocked...??

Jai-: w.. woh actually bhai we hadn't expected you here and they all had seen you first time na... So.. so just get shocked that's why... Ha that's why only... He say's while stammering.

Vaishu-: whatever... Where is my muffin..?? She ask while lucky was about to answer when a servant tells her that they are in sid's room while jai glares him and he looks down while abhinavi goes up to Sid's room. While here jai, lucky sits on the couch with a tensed face while faisu's face was looking scared.

Others were also worried about now what will happen.

************

In sidneet's room,

Sid was fuming in anger while avu was just looking at him. Sid looks at her when both of their eye's meet and they had a small intense eyelock. Sid's anger decreases and he realises that today is the most special day for him and he shouldn't spoil that just because of someone who is not very important for him. He goes towards avu while she stands up from bed looking him coming towards her. Sid hug's her tightly while kissing her temple.

Sid-: princess... Don't be upset and don't think about them who are not so important for us... it's our special day na... We shouldn't spoil it like this... Don't give a damn to them or their words.. oky my babydoll..??

Avu-: you're right... I will not talk to them and will not concentrate on them or their words... They are nothing for me... My whole world is you and I can never give your place to anyone...

Sid-: I know my princess...

Avu-: I love you my prince charming... She say's smiling while kissing on Sid's chest.

Sid(smiling)-: love you too meri jaan.. he say's while twirling her and falling on bed with avu upon him making avu chuckles.

They both were lost in eachother's eye's when the door open's revealing abhinavi. They both smirks seeing their position. Vaishu take out her mobile and clicks their pic's bringing them out of their sidneet's land. They get's up nd Sid goes and hugs abhinavi while avu looks towards both abhinavi surprisingly and runs towards them like a kid and jumps on abhi hugging him while abhi lifts her off her feet.

Abhi-: Happiessstttt birthday "My Angel" ... He wishes while kissing her forehead while avu smiles and kisses his cheek.

Avu-: thank you "My bro"...

Abhi-: how are you avneetay...?? Does this bandar had irritated you..?? He ask while Sid rolls his eyes making a frustrating look while vaish chuckles and pulls his cheek.

Avu-: nope... She say's while unhugging him and hugging vaishu tightly.

Vaishu-: Many many happy returns of the day my small baby...

Avu-: thanks diidduuu... She say's while snuggling more into her warm embrace which feels like a mother's warmth to her.

After sometime they both unhugs eachother and avu starts speaking.

Avu-: you both know I had missed you soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo verrrryyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhhhhhh..... She say's while suppressing every word and pouting sadly making all the trio chuckles.

Vaishu-: we missed you a lot... And I had decided that you're coming to India with us when we'll leave from here...

Sid-: no.. she's not going anywhere, she'll stay with me only and india never ever... He say's as his voice turns cold scaring both the girl's.

Abhi-: chote relax... No one is going anywhere, and I had thought that we four will live here together in Iceland... he say's understanding Sid as he too doesn't want any risk on vaishneet more now and he knows that why he doesn't want to go to india or avu to go to india. He knows something which vaishneet are not aware of.

Sid-: that will be gr8... Haina princess...

Avu(excitedly)-: yupp... We can live anywhere I just want all of us to be together so that we'll not miss eachother...

Vaishu-: I agree...

Abhi-: Good girl's... Now sweetheart and angel get ready quickly here only while Sid and I will get ready in our (abhinavi's) room... He say's while they all nod's.

Sid-: diii... Your's and princess dress is kept there on couch...

Vaishu-: oky... My babybro.. now go and get ready... She say's while they nod's and left from there.

Sid orders a servant to tell jai, lucky and others also to get ready quickly.

After getting ready sidshek left first in one car, then their friends in another 2 car's then after sometime vaishneet in 4th car for the venue. (Note-: sidneet has not seen eachother till now.)

****************

At entrance of the venue, they all praises eachother especially avu who was looking ravishing alluring in blue dress.

Abhi-: looking so preety angel...

Avu-: thanks bhaii... Where is sid...?? She ask while looking here and there.

Abhi-: he's busy inside in checking all the arrangements... Vaishu take angel to the upside room by backdoor...

Avu(frowning)-: why backdoor...??

Vaishu-: because it's a surprise baby... Come let's go... Nd they both left with other girl's too while all the boy's goes to sid.

After sometime, checking all the decorations nth time Sid mssgs avu to come down.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

I know it's short but next one will be soon.

Please vote nd comment.

Do share my story and leave your reviews.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of 💕.