Shocking new's

One day before avu's birthday,

From Sunday, after their fight Sid hasn't returned home neither had called her or pick her call. After their fight, avu was ready to apologise but Sid was not recieving her call so she decides to call jai.

Avu-: bhaii where is Sid..??

Jai-: he's in his cabin cutie but what happened..?? Is everything oky..??

Avu-: yupp... Yeah everything is fine... Talk to you later, bubbyee.. she say's nd cuts the call while jai shrugs his shoulder.

Avu after asking to jai about Sid decides to go to ASN Empire's. She went towards closet nd was searching a perfect dress to wear when she sees a beautiful saree and an idea pops up in her mind. She smirks nd get's ready in it nd leaves for office.

In sometime, she reaches their nd seeing her the employees greet her. She greets them back nd was going towards Sid's private lift when someone call's her name. She turns back nd seeing the person's, she gets furious.

Avu-: what the hell..?? What you both are doing here..?? Nd with whose permission you had entered here..?? She ask while they both laughs making her anger increase.

Girl-: ohhoo... Ms. Small sl.. she was about to say something when she notices Sid coming out from lift with their dad's. (So who all has guessed correct get's🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫, it's rits nd ashi).

Ashi-: woh avneet we had came here with our dad's... She says fake lovingly as sid with both of their dad's nd lucky, jai, faisu approaches them.

Sid-: princess you here..??

Avu-: yeah.. woh.. kuch personal kaam tha.. she says while glaring sideways at rits nd ashi. Hello uncle... She greets their dad's sweetly.

Ashi's dad/Rits dad-: hello beta..

Rit's dad-: what you guy's were talking...??

Avu(innocent)-: uncle actually I had politely asked them that how they are here nd instead of answering they both start fighting with me... She say's innocently making rit's nd ashi's eye's widens.

Ashi's dad-: ashi, rit's.. is this the way of talking with your friend..?? She asked you so sweetly and you both started fighting only..??

Rits dad-: what is this..?? Rit's, ashi we hadn't expected this from you both..

Ashi(cutting him in bw)-: no.. you are misunderstanding us.. she's..

Ashi dad(sternly)-: ashi.. how many times I had to told you that children should stay quiet when elder's are saying something or talking.. you shouldn't interfere like this...

Ashi-: sorry.. she say's nd looks at avu angrily who was smirking seeing both of them getting scold by their dad's while jai, lucky nd faisu were giggling silently. Rit's notices nd say's while smirking at avu.

Rit's-: dad we're just telling avneet that from now onwards we'll work with Mr. Nigam in his company... She say's while ritshi (rit's+ashi= ritshi) smirks.

Avu(shockingly)-: WHAT..??

Ashi-: yes avneet.. hum yhi toh keh rhe the that dad, uncle ke saath saath hum dono bhi iss project ka part banna chahte hai.. she say's while avu who was shocked looked at sid with questioning eyes who was looking god knows where.

Sid(cold voice)-: Mr. Singh... Your daughter's can join from tomorrow sharp at 9... We'll start the project from tomorrow... he say's nd leaves before listening their reply while jai, lucky, faisu shakes their hands with mr. Singh nd mr. Badiani nd they left from there while ritshi smirks at avu nd leaves with their dad's.

Lucky-: cutie..

Avu-: bhaii I don't want to talk to anyone except Sid..

Lucky-: oky.. I'll take care that no one disturb you.. he say's nd cups her cheek while jai nd faisu smiles at her nd the trio hug's her brotherly nd left after leaving her in lift.

•••••••••••••••••••

Avu enter's Sid's cabin to see him fully focused in his laptop while typing something fastly nd seeing one file. She makes faces nd goes towards him nd sits on the chair infront of him so that he notices her but Sid being workholic doesn't even glance at her making her fume in anger. She got ready only for him but here he's not even noticing her. She fake coughs to gain his attention but Sid doesn't even look at her nd instead of raising his head, without seeing her he forwards the glass of water towards her which she tooks angrily nd was holding it tightly. She was feeling to throw the full glass of water on his laptop who is being her soutan. (A/n-: readers reactions please) but she cancels the plan of throwing water on his laptop remembering his anger.She puts the glass back on desk angrily.

Avu-: Will you please speak now...?? What the shit they both were saying..?? Is it true..?? Why you hadn't told me anything..?? She ask nd wait for him to answer but he didn't reply nd simply ignores her. She feels bad by his behaviour towards her nd she thinks that her decision of confronting him was worst.

She stands up from her place, turn nd move to go out when Sid lifts his head only to get shocked seeing her bare back which has only one string while her hairs were placed on one side giving everyone clear show of her milky back. He gets angry thinking about other's staring his girl.

Sid-: princess wait.. he say's while avu turns towards him innocently. While Sid looks at her from bottom to top nd top to bottom. She was looking more beautiful than last time in a blue net ruffle saree with sleeveless blouse. What the hell are you wearing..??

Avu-: it's not hell.. it's called saree.. can't you see..?? Sid glares her nd stands up from her place nd moves towards her while avu gulps but maintain her brave look.

Sid-: I'm saying about your bare back stupid.. he say's in cold voice while moving her hairs back covering her whole back with her hair's while avu was standing like a statue.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Ashi nd rits will work with sid.. isn't it shocking guy's..?? What is going to be happened..?? Socho socho nd tell me in comments.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part after 25+ followers.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.