Bossy lady.

Next day,

Avu wakes up before Sid and gets ready quickly and left for office. She enters inside the office with full swag. All the employees greets her while she just nods with a cold look on her face shocking everyone and directly goes to her Sid's cabin and sit on his chair. She calls the manager and tells him to handover the project file back to her and to cancel all the contracts with Singh's and badiani company which is of rits and Ashi's parents. The manager nods and left without asking her anything as she was looking more than serious than usual.

 The manager nods and left without asking her anything as she was looking more than serious than usual

Avu's outfit.

Soon, Sid, abhi, sumedh, ashi and rits enter the office and get's to know about what avneet just did. Sid goes to his cabin without looking at Ashi or rits while they both and abhi and sumedh too follows him as Avu has ended all the deals with ashi and rits father's companies. They all enters into Sid's cabin only to find his chair turned to opposite direction.

Sid-: princess... He calls her name when she turns the chair towards him while they all were stunned seeing her new bossy look.

She keeps her right leg upon left leg and throws an envelope on desk while leaning back on the chair.

Avu(coldly)-: you both are fired now.... From now onwards never dare to enter ASN enterprises, take this and just get lost from here and never ever show your face again to me... She says in cold strict voice while others were stunned with her behaviour and attitude.

Abhi(whispers)-: is she really my sweet innocent angel..??

Sumedh (whispers)-: yeah she's... Ye Sid ki sangat ka asar hai... Kuch toh asar hona hi tha... He whispers back while their eyes were fixed on Avu.

Abhi-: full bossy look... I'm impressed my angel... He says in slow voice while giving her flying kiss.

Avu-: What are you staring at... Just take it and LEAVE... She says while ashi and rits picks up the envelope and goes from there after saying sorry as they both were really regretting for their mistake.

Sid-: princess... May I know what's all this...?? He asks her in stern voice while avu sits straight and looks at him innocently like a child.

Sumedh (whispers)-: utar gya iska bhoot lgta hai itne mein hi... He says while abhi nod's and they both goes leaving them alone. No one has the problem with her cancelling all the contracts with their company.