Dinner date spoiled.

At night,

In Nigam Mansion, Abhinavi were out on a dinner date so Sid decided to go back to home early and surprise her. On the way, he bought a flower bouquet and chocolates too for Avu as she loves sweet simple gifts more. He reaches the mansion and enters inside to found whole living room empty and the whole mansion was silent. He calls her name loudly for twice to thrice but doesn't get back any response so he goes towards his room thinking that Avu must be there but doesn't find her there so he goes towards her room to find her laying on her stomach on the bed busy in using her mobile or specially chatting with someone. He frowns seeing her so lost in her mobile and chatting that she doesn't even heard his voice or him entering in her room. He takes steps towards her silently keeping the bouquet and chocolates aside. Sid bends over her a lil from back and snatches her mobile from her hand making her shock. She looks at him angrily and shockingly while standing upon bed.

Avu(shouts)-: WHAT THE HELL SIDDHARTH...?? WHO ON THE EARTH SNATCHED PHONE LIKE THIS...??

Sid-: Low down your voice princess, my ears are working perfectly... No need to shout... And what so important work you're doing on your mobile that on calling you so many time you didn't give any response... He says while putting her mobile on charging.

Avu-: nothing... I was busy so I didn't heard... She said simply while sitting on bed on her knees feeling relaxed when Sid didn't check her mobile. Is it for me...?? She asks him while pointing towards the bouquet and chocolates at which Sid nod's. She grins and jumping down from bed she runs towards chocolates and starts eating it while Sid shakes his head.

Sid-: You wanna go out on date na so go and get ready quickly, we're going out... He says while taking a step towards her.

Avu-: really...?? She asks him in excitement at which Sid nods and she squeals and hugs Sid. Thank you... You're the bestest, just give me half n hour I'll be ready and keep this chocolates there, I'll eat after coming and don't you dare to take one from it... She warns him while giving the chocolate box to him and goes towards her closet while Sid chuckles and goes to his room to change his clothes.

After sometime, Sid was sitting in living room waiting for Avu. It was more than half and hour since he was waiting for her. Getting bored Sid starts using his mobile.

Meanwhile with Avu, she gets ready quickly and was checking herself in mirror and doing last touch up when her mobile rings. She sees the caller ID and unknowingly a big smile appears on her face. She picks up the call which was of none other than of her new male friend "Ayansh" and starts talking with him while laying on bed fully forgetting about Sid and their date.

It was more than an hour but there was no sign of Avu so Sid getting annoyed goes to her room to check that what she's doing from so long. He enters in her room only to get stunned seeing her laying on bed while talking to someone. Anger overpowers him seeing her talking so carelessly with someone else without thinking about him and forgetting about their date. It was her only who wanna go out on a date with him. His hands turns into fists and he was about to shout upon her but his heart and mind stops him from shouting and scolding her as she's his princess, his life, his soul, his universe, his everything. He glance at her for the last time and left from there silently after closing her room's door.

*************

Next morning,

Sid, Abhinavi, sumellika and Tanya were sitting on dinning table and were having their breakfast. Sid was sitting on his usual place i.e., the head chair while abhi was sitting on his left side and next to him vaishu and infront of them sumellika and Tanya. Everyone was talking except Sid as he's not fond of talking so much, he was just listening them and was drinking his juice when Avu comes there with a big smile on her face.