"AN"

Sidneet reached their mansion and were about to enter inside the living room, as they step in the party poopers burst upon them and their all friends shout together.

Everyone except sid(Shouts)-: Happiessstttt birthday avu/avi/cutie/neet/dramaqueen... avu grins nd hugs all of them and thanks them.

Jai-: looking preety birthday girl... He say's while pulling her cheeks while avu glares him nd rubs her cheek.

Avu(proudly)-: I know... Tell me something new... She say's sassily while jai rolls his eyes and others chuckles at her including Sid.

Faisu-: self obsessed... he say's while chuckling.

Avu(grinning)-: just like my siddoo... She say's while hugging Sid from side from both hands while Sid's one hand came around her shoulder while other was in his jeans pocket. Jai and faisu- rolls their eyes on her. Hey.. don't you dare to even roll your eyes at me wrna...

Faisu-: warna..??

Avu-: warna mein..

Jai-: warna kya karegi ye chuhiya... ?? He say's while avu looks at both of them angrily. She leaves Sid and moves forward nd stand infront of both of them while resting her hands on her waist and giving both of them death glare while it was not even affecting both of them a lil also while others were waiting for their drama to finish.

Avu(loudly)-: tumne mujhe chuhiya kaha...?? (You called me mice..??) And that too on my birthday.. I will throw both of you out of my house... she says while they both widen their eye's and gives her a "you can't throw us out" look. She glares them and was moving more closer to them when two pillows hit their faces simultaneously. Avu and others look back to see who had throw the pillow, it was Sid who was standing there with an irritated face while jai and faisu look at Sid and made crying face while Sid rolls his eye's nd others except sid jai faisu burst out in laughter seeing jai and faisu's face.

Lucky-: Sid... Birthday party ghar pe rakhi hai...?? He ask while looking at the decorated house.

Sid-: no... Party ka venue dusra hai..

Lucky-:oky... I thought tune venue change karke ghar kar diya...

Sid-: nhi.. it's my princess Birthday so whole mansion should be decorated.. lucky nod's while smiling and ruffles avu's hair while she glares him at which he chuckles.

Jan-: now let's go guy's... It's time for cake cutting before party...

Anu-: yupp... Nd she opens the cake which was place on the table while Reem lights the candle. Avu cuts the cake after blowing the candle while others sings happy birthday song for her. She turns around to feed Sid firstly but doesn't found him.

Avu-: where is siddoo..??

Jai-: don't know... He was here only... He says and they all looks around the whole living room but doesn't find him.

Avu(to servants who was standing there)-: where is Sid..?? Had you guys seen him..??

Servant-: ma'am actually sir went outside as he got a call... she nod's.

Jan-: avi.. you had already cutted cake with sid and feed him so till the time Sid returns let's feed eachother than you can feed him too... She say's nd picks a cake piece and was about to feed her when avu holds her hand and shakes her head in no.