You're my everything 💞

After Sidneet's engagement and cake cutting the party was going on when vaishnavi goes on stage and announces a surprise performance by the one and only siddharth nigam. Sid denies as he doesn't want to sing himself but after a lot of request he agrees.

Avu(hugging vaishu)-: thank you diiidduu... After so long time I'm gonna hear Sid's melodious voice.. she whispers in her ear while vaishu smiles.

Vaishu(whispers back)-: I know bub.. that's why I had said this..

Avu-: you're the best diiduu.. I love you.. she say's nd kisses her cheek and side hugs her while looking towards stage. Abhi too comes towards them and stands besides them and passes a smile to vaishneet.

Abhi-: I can't believe that Sid is going to sing between so many people's.. everyone is getting so many shocks one by one.. I'm worried that what if someone might get heart attack.. he say's while vaishneet chuckles.

Vaishu-: he's not going to sing.. I mean he's going to sing but moreover he's going to express his feelings through the song..

Avu(frowning)-: do you know which song he's going to sing..??

Vaishu(winking)-: maybe and It's upon you if you want to reciprocate it or not.. she say's smiling while abhineet looks at her confusingly.

Abhi-: don't know what's cooking in between this bro sis duo..

Avu-: yeah.. now concentrate... I don't want to miss anything...

Abhi-: oky boss.. as you say.. btw.. he was going to say something when avu unhugs vaishu and keeps her palm on his mouth from stopping him to speak while vaishu laughs softly and then tells both abhineet to focus towards Sid instead of their timepass.

Sid looks at avu who was looking at him only. She smiles at him as he starts singing while looking at her. While others were not able to believe that he can sing, a mafia can sing and that too so melodiously.

Khwaab hai tu..
Neend hoon main..
Donon milein raat bane..
Roz yahi maangoon duaa..
Teri meri baat bane..
Baat bane..

Main rang sharbaton ka..
Tu meethe ghaat ka paani..
Mujhe khud mein ghol de to..
Mere yaar baat ban jaani.

Rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

He sings while coming towards her and giving her his hand while avu was looking at him dreamingly. Vaishu facepalms nd nudges her while sidshek chuckles. She bites her tongue and puts her hand in his. He pulls her to him and they both starts dancing as Sid sings.

Main rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka paani
Mujhe khud mein ghol de toh
Mere yaar baat bann jaani

Rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka paani
Main rang sharbaton ka
Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

O yaara tujhe pyaar ki batiyaan
Kya samjhawaan
Jaag ke ratiyaan roz bitaawaan
Isse aage ab main kya kahoon