Janneet💔

Avu smiles nd keeps the ring back at its place nd then locks her closet after taking out her dress. She gets ready nd goes to sid to bid him bye.

Avu-: maddo I'm going bye.. she say's while entering in his room nd was going back when Sid's voice stops her at her place nd she turns to him.

Sid-: where..??

Avu-: aree for girl's nightout.. you forgot..??

Sid-: yeah.. but think once again will u be able to stay without me...??

Avu-: yupp I will.. try.. she say's the last word under her breath.

Sid-: oky.. I will drop u.. he says while closing his laptop nd getting up.

Avu-: no need.. I'll go with driver, u continue.. u had an important meeting tomorrow na..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: princess let's go.. he says while picking up his car keys nd leaving his room. Now only avu was left there alone.

Avu-: haww!! He ignores me.. I was saying something to him but here he only says na na he orders me nd left.. meri baat ki toh koi value j nhi hai, mein kya yha story suna rhi thi..?? Ya poem recite kar rhi thi..?? She was blabbering to herself when sid calls her nd she runs down.

They both leaves from there nd reaches to the farm house safely.

Sid-: enjoy.. nd take care of urself, don't jump nd hurt yourself, sleep on time nd unn pagalon ke saath pagalpanti mat karte rehna puri raat nd remember to not keep ur mobile here nd there.. I will pick u up in the morning nd u call me whenever u want to return home in night too.. oky..?? He ask her but she doesn't reply.

Avu-: no response...

Sid-: princess.. he clicks his fingers infront of her nd she comes out of her trance.

Avu-: yeah.. oky I got it.. now bubbyee, luv u.. she says while hugging him for a moment nd kissing his cheek. She lefts from there while Sid also left after avu goes inside the farm house.

••••••••••••••••••

In farm house, all the girls were enjoying nd having a lot of fun by singing nd dancing. They were dancing crazily while having some non alcoholic drinks. After a lot of dance, they all settled down themselves in circle on fluffy mattress nd decides to play truth nd dare. They spins a bottle in between nd the bottle lands upon Reem.

Ari-: so truth or dare..

Reem-: I'll take truth because I don't know now what silly dares you'll give me..

Jan-: oo hello.. don't try to be smart, say clearly that ur scared..

Reem-: it's not like that.. I'm not scared of anyone..

Jan-: really..?? She nods while anu interrupts nd stops their argument while Jan gives her a we'll talk later look.

Ari-: yeah so tell us.. how many relationships u had before u came in relationship with jai..

Reem(hesitate)-: ab..bb..

Anu-: tell tell we'll not tell him..

Reem-: promise..??