Iceland

In sidneet's mansion,

In room,

Avu(while jumping)-: yeeeeaaaahhhhhh....kal toh mera birthday hai, kal toh mera birthday hai... Hum bohot masti krenge... Yeeaaahhh...

Sid-: princess... Stop jumping like a rabbit baby... It's not your first birthday...

Avu-: I know... But it's my first birthday in my own home... Siddoo... Siddoo... Sidooo.. I don't believe it that it was your surprise... It's the bestest surprise... I can't believe we'll celebrate my birthday here in Iceland, at our place, in our most beautiful home... after so long, you know I doesn't remember when I last time celebrated my birthday here... My most favourite place, my home... It's so beautiful... She say's with happiness gleaming in her eye's.

Sid-: it's only starting meri jaan... Abhi toh birthday start bhi nhi hua.. there are lot of surprises for you to come... He say's while winking while avu squeals in excitement.

Avu-: Only 3 hours are left now... she says while Sid smiles. You know I don't know why I'm feeling like that something unbelievable is going to be happen... Something positive and heart winning thing.. she say's while Sid chuckles seeing her excitement. Are you gonna do something very, very, very special and something precious for me...?? She ask him while Sid just shrugs while avu pouts grumpily. Wait a min.. what about my friends...?? Will they not come for my birthday..?? Don't they know that tomorrow is my birthday..?? Don't they remember..?? She ask with frown.

Sid-: they will be here with you by tomorrow evening... He say's while doing something on his mobile.

Avu-: why tomorrow..?? Why not today before 12..??

Sid-: because I had said them to come tomorrow...

Avu(frowning)-: Why..??

Sid-: because it's my Jaan's birthday so I doesn't want anyone's disturbance but just because of you I had called them tomorrow in evening... He say's while removing his blazer.

Avu-: ohhkk... but why you had changed everything here..?? She ask while looking at the changes in room.

Sid-: sab kuch bohot old fashioned ho gya tha aur tumhe woh sab pasand nhi aata... So I had replaced everything according to your choice.. and pura interior designing tumhari pasand se hua hai... Remember I had made you select some designs last year... He say's while turning towards her and rolling his shirt sleeves till his arms while she nod's.

Avu-: oky... Bubbyee..

Sid-: why..?? Where are you going..??

Avu-: for seeing my home.. I want to check that whether everything is perfect or not... she say's while Sid shakes his head in disbelief.

Sid-: fine... Come back to room in 1 hour...

Avu-: nope... 1 hour is not enough, I'll take my time as much as I want... She say's nd left from there before listening to sid.

••••••••••••••••••

After 2 hours,

Avu was still exploring the house when Sid comes to her nd tell her to come with him but avu denies saying she's not seen the whole house.

Avu-: pehle mein dekh lu uske baad aati hu... She say's while Sid just rolls his eye's. Avu was about to go when Sid helds her wrist nd hold it softly nd drag her to their room while avu whines. Areee.... Abhi I wanna do many things... Leave me...

Sid-: shut up... Jo krna hai do later on... Abhi do whatever I'm saying...

Avu-: n...

Sid-: take this & go and get ready... He say's while giving her a big gift wrap box. He lefts after giving it before avu could speak a single word.

Avu-: weirdo... She shrugs nd keeps the heavy box on bed nd opens it to find a designer heavy beautiful black evening gown. Wooowwww😍😍.... Only one word come out from her mouth while she was busy in admiring the gown. She opens more few boxes to find all the necessary accessories, heels, etc. She smiles widely and takes it and gets ready in it in 45 min. Kehna padega mere siddoo ki choice best hai and hogi bhi kyu ni afterall he's mine and with me from so long nd will be mine and with me till eternity... She was saying to her's and praising herself as well as Sid's choice while standing infront of mirror when she notices a chit behind the vase kept near the dressing table. She picks it up and start reading.

My princess, meri jaan you're looking dazzling, alluring, stunning and very hot. I know I'm saying without seeing you but I know my every single word is true as my princess beauty can't be describe. So enough of your staring yourself in mirror and praising me as well as yourself. So Please stop it and come down but carefully, don't even hurt yourself in hurry. Carefully come down following the instructions and please don't start jumping like a rabbit.
Waiting for you my princess.

Love you miss mine ❣️.

She reads it carefully and pouts listening his last para but at same time frowns reading the word instructions.

Avu-: what does he mean by instructions..?? And how he get to know it everytime that what I'm thinking and doing. Uggghhhh... Avu don't forget who he's and what you're for him... But it's wrong, i too love him more than myself, more than anything... Leave it avi, go down or else Sid is not gonna leave me... She say's nd opens the door to get shocked. Their was darkness everywhere, she turns and was about to go inside the room when the door gets closed automatically, scaring her.

TBC....

Hii guy's...

How was the update..??

I know it's short nd I'm really sorry for that, actually I got vaccinated today and not feeling well as well as my hand is also paining so I can't write much. But jitna hua I had written. Hope you all like it.

Please vote nd comment.

Do give your reviews.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.