First day at office.

Avu-: Siddo... What should I wear today..??

Sid-: Wear whatever you want to wear meri jaan bss just take care that it should be a decent dress... You look beautiful in everything... He says while taking the file and going to study room while Avu nods and smirks when Sid returns and says to her. You come to office with dada, I'm leaving early because of some urgent work... Bye love you my princess... He says while Avu nods like an obedient kid and Sid left after kissing her on forehead.

Avu-: chlo... Now Mr soon to be hubby jii let me tell you what decent word means in my dictionary... She says to herself and goes towards her wardrobe.

After taking shower, she wears her clothes and get ready quickly and goes down to dinning table for breakfast but she see everyone sitting silently without chatting or looking anyone. Avu sits and looks at everyone and that's it she starts making noises because she's Avneet Kaur soon to Avneet Siddharth Nigam, Sid's princess who doesn't stay silently. She just hate silence.

Vaishu-: baby what are you doing this...??

Avu-: I'm gaining everyone's attention so now firstly tell me how I'm looking...?? She says while showing everyone her cute antics.

Abhi-: you're looking very beautiful angel...

Sumedh -: Just like a doll..

Mallika-: everyone will be get killed by your looks because you're looking so hot...

Vaishu-: exactly Sid's hottie queen... She says while winking at Mallika while avu flips her hairs and then looks towards Tanya who was concentrating on her breakfast.

Avu-: Should I ask you specially for praising me....??

Tanya-: no.. you're looking very pretty... She says.

Avu-: thanks everyone... Now let me complete my breakfast fastly then we'll go to office... Tanya you too come with us...

Tanya-: I'm coming because I can't sit here and get bored whole day...

Avu -: it will be fun then... She says while Abhi shakes his head.

Abhi-: princess you're going to office or any amusement park...??

Avu-: obviously office dada... Huh you don't know anything... She says.

Abhi-: ohh thank God you remember or else seeing you and your plans I was thinking that we're going to any amusement park instead of office... He says sarcastically while avu gives him a lip tight smile at his sarcastic comment.

Vaishu-: o God I don't know what you both get in irritating eachother...

Abhineet-: Sukoon (peace)... They both says together at the same time while laughing and hi-fi eachother while vaishu shakes her head.

Vaishu-: that's fine but if you both irritated me like you did in Iceland then I'll not only get you clean only the living room but the whole house you both will only clean including store room which has rats... She says knowing that they both are scared of mouses while Abhineet's eye's widens and they both start eating their breakfast lil fastly to get out of the house before vaishu throws them out of the house getting irritated.