Girl's plan.

Next morning,

Avu opens her eyes only to find herself upon Sid while he was holding her firmly yet gently in his embrace. Their faces were very close to each other. Avu was staring him who was looking too handsome while sleeping also. After her staring session, she moves slightly to get up from him which results in her lips brushing his. Her eyes widen as Sid stirrs a bit, she instantly keeps her head on his chest and close her eyes while Sid opens his eyes to find his princess above him. He smiles at her and kisses her forehead. He was caressing her hairs when he noticed that she was awake and was just acting to sleep. He thinks something and smirks to himself and puts her hair strands behind her ears.

Sid carefully changes their position and makes Avu lay down and hovers over her and kisses her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and pecks her rosy lips but still Avu doesn't move or opens her eyes so he thought of something and moves his hand towards her dress zip and opens it half but still Avu doesn't react so he opens the zip fully making Avu's eyes widen and she opens her eyes and looks at him while Sid smirks as finally she opened her eyes.

Sid-: I saw you staring me princess and acting to sleep... Now stop your not so good acting and go and get ready... He says while kissing her forehead while Avu rolls her eyes at his last line.

Avu-: I'm not going to that room... This is my room and My dressess are here also so I'll get ready here only and yeah tell someone to shift my all luggage here and also I'm not coming to office today neither I'm going to college as we girl's had planned a day out today... She says to him who gets up and was taking his mobile from side table while Avu get's up and sits on bed.

Sid-: I had already done that as more than half of the time you will be found in my room only... You stay here only 363 days and hardly stay in your room for 1 or 2 days...

Avu-: so what...?? Do you have any problem...?? It's my home and I'll stay wherever I want and do whatever I will like and if you had any kind of problem then you can go and stay in other room, no wait not in other room... Use living room only...

Sid-: Ma'am if you're forgetting then let me remind you, you're talking with "The Siddharth Nigam, a multibillionaire business tycoon and a mafia king. " No one dared to talk to me ever like this and if they even try so, you know what can I do and what not... I own every single thing....

Avu-: Gr8 congratulations... And let me also remind you Mr. Nigam that I'm "Avneet Siddharth Nigam", princess and queen of a mafia king, fiance of multibillionaire business tycoon and soul and soon to be wife of a mafia king and a multibillionaire business tycoon..." So you can yourself think that who is heavy upon whom... And for your kind information Mr. Nigam every single creature born in this world is scared of someone and everyone have some weakness... And I'm toh your both strength and weakness so no one can help in it... You had to bear me in every birth because you love me...

Sid-: not bad but is it a crime to love you...?? He asks her playfully raising his eyebrows.

Avu-: nope.... I listen to you na everytime and you too fulfill my every wish na, I obey you and you listen to me also na fir then why today you are saying all this... She asks him grumpily while wearing her cute rabbit flip flop and standing up from the bed.

Sid-: just kidding jaan... Chill... Now you go and get ready and wear something decent as I'll not be there whole day with you but the security will be there to protect you and vaishu dii... And don't you dare wear anything revealing or short outfit otherwise stay at home only, you'll not go anywhere... He says with possessive filled voice.