Trouble

Sidneet with whole gang reached a lavish open rooftop restaurant. They all were about to settle down themselves on chairs when they notices rits nd ashi there with their parents.

They approaches them as they were buisness clients of "ASN" nd have a good bond with sid, lucky, nd faisu nd greets them while others were confused except Sid, lucky nd faisu.

Mr singh-: hello Mr. Nigam.. he greets nd Sid just nod's nd shakes his hand with both of them while lucky nd faisu greet them back.

Ashi-: dad you know him..??

Mr. Singh-: yes dear.. we had meet earlier in buisness meetings.. (to sid) Mr. Nigam meet my only daughter, my sweetheart ashi.. nd she is my lovely niece ritika..

Rits-: uncle.. we know already..

Rits dad-: how..??

Rits-: we're in same college..

Rits dad-: that's nice... So that means you all are friend's..

Ashi-: n..

Faisu(cutting her in bw)-: yes.. you can think something like that only.. he say's while others except rits nd ashi's dad looks at him shockingly while he ignores them. Well if you don't mind we can have dinner together.. what's say..??

Mr singh-: no Mr. Shaikh.. thanks but next time.. actually we had to go somewhere, our wives are waiting for us..

Rits dad-: yes.. but ashi nd rits can join you all if u don't mind..

Faisu-: we don't have any problem.. he say's while other's except rits nd ashi glares him while rits nd ashi smirks as sid was not able to say anything because of buisness while their both dad's left from there. While others understands nd sits with them unwantedly.

Avu(whispers)-: like father's but doesn't like daughter..

Anu-: huh..??

Avu-: I mean they are fully opposite to their dad's.. their dad's are so sweet nd they both.. musibat hai puri ki puri..

Anu-: true.. inse badi musibat duniya mein koi nhi, aafat kahin ke.. I can't believe they're, theirs daughters...

Avu-: yeah me too..

Anu-: leave it.. hume kya.. avu agrees nd goes towards Sid to sit beside him but before she can reach ashi sits their nd smirks making avu fume. Sid looks towards ashi with an expression less face nd then at avu who was standing nd glaring ashi like she will kill her any moment. He smiles inwardly seeing her cute nose nd soft puffy cheeks which was red in anger.

Jan-: ashi.. rits... If you both are trying to be the members of golden flies then stop it.. as golden flies doesn't have any place for girls like you..

Rit's(angrily)-: what do you mean by girl's like us..??

Jan-: you know my meaning very well..

Avu(angrily)-: but if you don't then let me tell you.. girl's like you both means who always tries to throw themselves upon rich boy's..

Ashi-: excuse me.. just shut your mouth.. nd whatever u had said to us applies upon u only.. she say's while standing nd intentionally falling upon Sid making avu hell angry. She goes towards them while ashi stands nd keeps her hands on Sid's shoulder.

Avu-: you shut ur mouth nd dare to touch him again.. keep ur filthy hands with you only... She say's while jerking away her hand from Sid's shoulder nd encircling her hand around his right arm. While ashi was about to say her something in anger but before she could rits drag her from there. While avu too left from there, Sid glares faisu nd goes behind her.

Lucky(to faisu)-: this all had happened only because of you...

Faisu-: sorry but the deal was important that's why..

Jan-: aree so who had told you to mix ur personal life with professional..

Rohan-: bro.. Sid is not gonna leave you tomorrow..

Jai-: I'm cent percent sure he will kill you for spoiling his princess mood...

Faisu-: why you all are scaring me..??

Reem-: we're not scaring you just telling the truth..

••••••••••••••••

In car,

Sid-: jaan.. don't take all that seriously.. you're first year is ending soon nd after 2 years we will be going back to our place..

Avu-: Iceland..?? She ask nd Sid nod's.

Sid-: what happened..?? Are u not happy..??

Avu-: I'm happy but.. our friends will also go back to India nd then I don't know when we'll meet again...

Sid-: princess.. lucky, jai, ari, Reem, jannat, faisu nd Rohan will live there only..

Avu(excitedly)-: in our home..??

Sid-: no.. in their home...

Avu-: hmm... But, ash, anu, bhav, riyaz.. they will return back to India..

Sid-: yeah.. but u can meet them..

Avu-: how..??

Sid-: princess.. you can call them at our place whenever u want..

Avu-: but they will get busy na..

Sid-: that I'll handle.. don't worry about all that.. nd don't think about it now.. there is lot of time..

Avu-: not lot of time.. only 2 years.. she say's while resting her head on his chest.

Sid-: hmm..

Avu-: siddoo...

Sid-: hmm..

Avu-: what we will do after 2 year's..??

Sid-: focus on present babes.. we will think about future later on..

Avu-: oky...

Sid-: love you meri jaan.. he say's while kissing on her forehead.

Avu-: love you too jaan ki jaan.. she say's nd kisses him on his cheeks.

TBC....

How was the update..??

Guy's please tell me what scene you want to see..?? There college will be ending soon.
Please tell me what do you want to see or should I end the story in 3-4 chapters..??

Tell me in comments.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.