Broken hearts 💔

Hii guy's!!

Happy navratri everyone, May mata rani bless happiness, success, and health onto you and your family. Nd May the day festive nights be full of celebrations, happiness and vibrancy for you.

So let's start.

Avu(murmurs)-: I love u maddo.. please don't leave me.. please... I just want you.. she say's but before Sid could react, they both heard firing nd Sid goes down after telling avu to not come out from the room till the time he says nd to lock the door from inside. Avu tries to stop him but Sid goes from there while avu sits on the bed clutching her pillow fearfully.

Meanwhile with sid, he goes down nd find jannat. Jan sees him nd goes near him.

Jan-: Sid they had got to know where avu is staying..

Sid-: firing..??

Jan-: they are outside.. nd they were attacking the guards..

Sid-: it's limit now.. ur uncle had crossed every limits..

Jan-: I know but we had to stop him.. but I'm not getting when u had said him to meet in evening than why he had came here..??

Sid-: I don't know.. u go in avu's room nd take care that she doesn't come out of the room nd locks the door properly from inside.. he says nd goes outside while jannat goes to avu's room.

Avu-: what had happened..?? Who was there..? Who was doing firing..?? She throws no of questions on her as she sees her entering the room.

Jan-: woh sid will tell u..

Avu-: why can't u tell..??

Jan-: because I'm not able to tell u..

Avu-: tum batane layak bhi nhi ho.. she murmurs in inaudible voice but jan hears it but ignores knowing that she is angry on her. While avu agains sits on her bed with a worried face.

Jan-: avu don't worry.. Sid is there na, he will handle.. avu nod's lightly.

•••••••••••••••••••••

After sometime sid return's nd directly went to avu's room nd sees her sitting on bed while jannat was pacing from here to there. They both looks at him sensing him while avu run's to him nd hugs him. Sid hug's her back nd exchange a look with jannat nd signs her to go to her room, he's there, she nods nd left. While Sid made avu sit on bed nd he himself kneels down infront of her nd cups her cheeks.

Sid-: princess.. can I ask something from u..??

Avu-: from me..?? What can I give u, I don't have anything..

Sid-: u can.. please..

Avu-: say..

Sid-: princess I want u to go back to Australia..

Avu(shockingly)-: what..?? Why..?? No I'll not go anywhere.. I'll not leave u.. I can't live without u, I'm not going anywhere.. please..

Sid-: princess please try to understand.. it's important.. if it was not then I had never thought of sending u far away from me..

Avu-: nothing is important rather than us.. u had promised me that now u will be with me forever.. u will never leave me..