Cute apologize 😍

After a week,

Sidneet were still not in talking terms. They were not even trying to make any efforts or trying to talk with eachother. Avu was busy in her own world with Ayansh. In this one week she gets more closer to Ayansh and got distant from Sid and the distance between them was seen and noticed by everyone except Avu. Sid was getting affected by all this but Avu wasn't.

It was evening time, when Avu's college get dismissed. Sid decides to make everything back to normal again between them as he can't tolerate more ignorance of his princess. Thinking about it he closes his laptop and taking his mobile and car keys he left from the office to pick up Avu and sort out everything between them.

Meanwhile with Avu, she bids bye to Ayansh and was standing near college gate waiting for the driver to come with car. She looks at Ayansh and smiles at him who was looking at her only. She raises her eyebrow while Ayansh shakes his head in nothing. Avu signs him to come near her while Ayansh looks at her confusingly but nodding at her he was about to come near her when some 5-10 black car's come and stop infront of Avu. Ayansh stops in his way and looks at the car's while Avu follows his gaze and she too looks at the car's and it wasn't easy for her to understand that it was Sid's car. Sid comes out of the car and takes a step towards her while Avu looks otherside ignoring him.

Sid-: princess...

Avu(cutting him in between)-: don't talk to me... I'm angry from you...

Sid(frowns)-: for what you're angry upon me...?? As much as I remember you were the one who was at fault not me...

Avu-: yeah yeah I was the only one who was at fault... And you're totally innocent, pure as saint... Right...?? I was the one na who's ignoring and not talking...??

Sid-: so what should I do...?? When you're too busy in your mobile... What so much important thing you do in your mobile that you doesn't even care about other things happening in your surroundings... From when you start indulging yourself so much in your mobile...?? What's more important than me for you...?? We had planned to go out on dinner date that night, I was literally waiting for you in living room for more than one hour like a fool and you damnit was busy in using your mobile fully forgetting about our date, about "ME" so what should I do with you...?? How should I behave with you then...?? And instead of apologising next day you were behaving like nothing happened and showing attitude to me only... From when you became like this...?? You were always the one who used to roam and stay around me all the time so what happened suddenly that you got distanced from me...?? You start sleeping alone when you're scared for sleeping alone in night from when and why...?? You changed room when you can't stay and sleep without me... Your day doesn't go well till the time I doesn't wake you up and give you your hugs and kisses then what happened suddenly...?? Why your behaviour is changing so much from that day onwards...?? Did you forget that what's our relationship...?? He says to her with slight anger in his voice and controlling his emotions. Now it strikes in Avu's mind about the happenings and what she did. She looks down with guilt and regretting for ignoring him like this.

Sid looks at her and then others who were looking in their direction only but wasn't able to hear anything as they were standing far away knowing Sid's anger. Sid holds her hand who was lost in her own thoughts and was about to take her towards his car when a voice stops both of them. He turns towards the source of voice while Avu too turns behind. The voice, the person who stop them was none other than Ayansh.