Avneet faints.

Otherside Sid was doing his office work when he hears a scream of avu. He runs to her room nd sees her fully messed up with tears in her eyes. His heart ached seeing her like that, he runs towards her nd she hugs him as tightly as possible nd starts calming her by caressing her hair nd murmuring soothing words.

After sometime she calms down but was not leaving him so Sid settles himself on bed nd lays down on bed pulling her upon him. In sometime avu drifts off into deep slumber clutching Sid's t-shirt tightly into her small fist.

•••••••••••••••••••

Next morning,

Sid nd avu were sleeping peacefully in eachother's comfortable embrace. Avu was the first one to open her eyes. She slowly opend her eyes nd found herself sleeping on a very comfortable place which was Sid's chest. She sees him nd flashback of her nightmares start coming nd without her knowledge warm tears starts brimming from her eyes nd falls on Sid's hand. Sid feeling something wet on his hand open his eyes to found avu crying. He tries to gets up but was not able to because avu was holding him very tightly. He somehow manages to get up with her in his arms.

Sid-: sshhh.. what happened princess.. again u see that nightmare.. he says while rubbing her back.

Avu(sobbing)-: n..o..

Sid-: then..??

Avu-: I don't want to go away from u..

Sid-: no one will take u away from me darling.. no one can snatch my princess from me..

Avu-: promise..?? She ask cutely while forwarding her hand like a baby nd Sid kept his hand in hers nd held it.

Sid-: my princess promise..

After sometime they both gets up nd gets ready for college nd left for college.

•••••••••••••••••••

In college,

Ash-: avu what happened..?? Why are u so quiet today..??

Avu-: n.. nothing..

Anu-: avu don't lie.. we know u better than u know urself.. tell us what happened..??

Avu-: where is siddoo..??

Bhav-: he is in his class... But what happened..?? Why are u so silent..??

Riyaz-: avu tell us please.. we're also ur friends na..??

Ash-: yeah avu say something or else we'll think u don't consider us as ur friends..

Avu-: it's not like that.. she says nd left from there while others looks at eachother nd gives a "what happened to her" look.

It was one week avu was still behaving weirdly, she was not talking with anyone except Sid. Most of the time she stays on silent mode nd is deeply lost in her thoughts. She was still getting dreams like that nd was very scared from inside. Everyone was in their respective classes attending the lectures. Avu was not concentrating on lecture, she was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise that the teacher was calling her from long time while all the students were looking at her.

Teacher(shouts)-: MISS AVNEET KAUR... she comes out from her trance listening the loud voice of teacher. She stands up with a jerk nd sees the teacher looking at her angrily, she understood nd lower down her head nd murmurs a sorry.