Planning.

Rits-: we had to do something of this avneet... She's being a hurdle between our plan...

Ashi-: yes... Firstly We had to remove that bitch from our way or else she'll not let siddharth come close to me...

Rits-: exactly... Siddharth is just yours and we'll get him by hook or by crook...

Ashi-: Right... But we had to keep this in mind that he's a mafia king... Our one wrong step and we'll be killed so we had to be very careful...

Rits-: yeah...

In Avu's cabin, she was fuming in anger because of ashi and rits.

Avu-: they both are so annoying, I'm feeling like to throw them out of my office but I can't because of Sid... She says angrily.

Tanya-: I too am noticing both of them since morning, they are trying to get closer to Siddharth by their sluty moves...

Avu-: I know... We had to do something...

Tanya-: but what..?? Had you thought something..??

Avu-: yeah I have one idea... I know Sid will be angry at first because of it but I'll handle him... Listen.... Nd she tells her idea to Tanya while she looks at her shockingly and agrees to it as they don't have any option left with them of throwing both of them out of the company. Avu and Tanya left from the office to initiate their plans first step.

Meanwhile, Ashi goes towards Sid's cabin and knocks the door.

Ashi-: Siddharth... Actually today dad has arranged a business party at our home so I came here to invite you...

Sid-: not needed... Your father had already told me... He says in his usual rude cold tone while ashi nod's.

Ashi-: can we do lunch together today...?? It's a request...

Sid-: I don't want... And please just stop all this and leave from here, I have lot's of work to do other than listening your rubbish talks and doing time pass... He says while Ashi leaves from there silently fuming in anger as Sid.

***********

Otherside, Avu and Tanya returns and Avu calls the manager in her cabin.

Manager-: Yes ma'am...

Avu-: Listen the new important project which you're handling and Siddharth sir has told you to crack the deal asap, give that to ashi and tell her to crack the deal...

Manager-: but ma'am, sir had said to not let anyone especially new interns include in it as it can cause a huge loss... It's sir's strict order... Sorry ma'am this can't be done...

Avu(smirking)-: It's Siddharth sir's order... Now if you don't want to do it so be ready to lose your job...

Manager (scared)-: no ma'am... I'll do, I'll give ashi ma'am the deal to crack...

Avu-: better now you can leave... And the manager lefts from there while Avu looks towards Tanya who was still worried. Relax dude, nothing will happen... I know now what I had to do... She says and goes towards Abhi's cabin.

Abhi-: angel you here... Do you want anything...??

Avu-: yeah bhai that new deal which Sid wanna crack anyhow, I want details of it... She says while abhi looks at her confusingly.

Abhi-: but why do you want that...??

Avu-: to study... Actually I want to learn about it...

Abhi-: but you're from designing department and you want to study about hotels and resorts management... What's going on angel..??

Avu (nervously)-: ab... Woh bhai... I... She stammers while abhi looks at her suspiciously. Yeah actually I want to spend time with Siddo na that's why I want the details of it... She gives and lame excuse while abhi nod's and gives her a file in which the detail was. She thanks him and left from there while grinning.

Abhi(to himself)-: I know something is going inside your mind angel... It's useless to lie to me, I'm your brother I know you very well from childhood... I can understand when you're lying and hiding something and when you're saying truth... But not to worry I'll find it out... He says and again gets busy in his work.

Meanwhile, Avu keeps the file safely with her and was going towards her cabin when she sees ashi and rits were about to enter Sid's cabin.

Avu-: Oye... What..?? What are you doing infront of my husband's cabin... She asks them while they both laughs.

Ashi-: not husband, to be husband... Correct yourself Ms. Choti bachi... She says while Patting Avu's cheek which Avu jerks hardly.

Avu-: listen I'm not interested in your nonsense neither I want to stand here and argue with you unnecessarily nor I wanna create any drama in my company... So just get lost from here without disturbing him... He have many works to do...

Ashi-: Yeah I know that he's busy and afterall why he wouldn't be busy, he handles so many companies at a time...

Rits-: Exactly and for the companies success only he chooses bestest person like today he choosed my sis for the new project and gave her the responsibility of cracking the big deal instead of giving it to you... Because he knows who deserves it... She says and they both smirks while Avu was smirking internally seeing her plans 1st step getting successful.

Avu-: isn't it... So I guess you should go and crack the deal instead of doing time pass here... And by the way I'm not made for all this small things afterall I'm boss and you're employee so do your work properly... Now get lost... She says while Ashi rits was about to answer her back when they sees Sid coming out of the cabin so they goes from there while Avu too goes to her cabin.

TBC...

How was the update guy's and please tell me what you want to see further in next chapter..??

Please vote and comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.