Dinner plans.

Abhi-: angel will not clean anything... There are servants and it's their duty, they will do it... My angel is not gonna do anything like this and it's her home so she'll do whatever she wants, no one I repeat NO ONE has the right or power to make her do something without her will or make her do this kind of work... And it's not a big deal vaish that you're telling her do cleaning and all, don't you dare to say something like this again to my sister... She's our princess, our angel and she'll do whatever she'll like and love to do... She's not binded by any rules, limits or conditions... He shouts upon her in his cold voice while everyone looks at him who was looking don't know where and vaishneet glares him.

Vaishu(angrily)-: SHUT UP... Don't teach me what's right and what's wrong and what I should do and what not... She's not only important to you both brothers, she's precious for me also and I better know what's correct for her or not so don't you try to boss me around and speak your nonsense things infront of me or else tumhara woh haal krungi Jo kisi ne kbhi nhi socha hoga... Hoge tum mafia apne Ghar mein, I mean hoge tum kahin ke bhi mafia lekin mere Ghar ke bahar aur haa tum na ghar ke bahar hi rehna aur dikhana tumhara ye mafia wala so called avtaar wrna Kasam se keh rhi hu tumhe chaand, taare, Suraj (sun) sb ek saath ek hi time mein dikha dungi... Do hell with your mafia, Smjh ke kya rkha hai tumne mujhe jo jb dekho mujhpe rule krne ki koshish krte ho...

Avu-: true... Cent percent truth, I'm with diiduu... Bhai don't you dare to talk with my diduu like this and don't try to scare my diiduu or else no one will be worst for you then me... Mein na jaake aapki saari favourite shirt, tshirt sb kapde, watch, shoes, perfumes, hair gel sbkuch, everything except one pair of cloth I'll burn it and if you again tried to buy it na than I'll burn that also... I'll not let you live peacefully... Aise kaise aap meri diiduu se iss tarah se baat kr skte ho, if mein aapko apne bhai aur dad dono smjhti hu na so diiduu bhi meri mom se Kam ni hai... She has always taught me what's right and what's wrong, she has gave me motherly love and warmth which no one can give except my mom... I can't describe everything because mein jitna diii ke baarein mein kahu utna Kam hai... No doubt you and siddoo love me more than anyone can love someone, no one can love me like you both do but also no one can love me and provide the peace which I receive from diiduu... You both can give me everything I agree but not a mother's warmth, no one love like a mother love her kid but diii, diii tried to give me that love and she succeeded also, she has fulfilled that biggest lack in my life... You too know that there's something personal stuffs, girly things too which I can't share with both of you and that place, that emptiness diii has filled in my life so how you can just say like this to her... She has always treated me and loved me like her daughter or I should say that she has loved me more than she can love her own kid, and you also know how much things diiduu has done for me, on your first night rather than staying with you and starting your relationship, she stayed with me and told you that she'll start the relationship with you only after getting close and knowing siddoo and me, she was awake all night when I was ill and you both were out for business and she has done lot of things for me which we all are aware of and if today also she's saying something to me so it's for my betterment and good only na and she has full right to not only love me, but to shout on me, be angry from me and everything, she has every rights upon me and if she'll also spoil me like both of you did and do me then who'll taught me all this things which is also important, I need to learn all this for different situations and whatever she do na everyone present here knows it's right only and for my best future only then who gave you the right to speak such things to her... Bhai I know you are concerned for me a lot and you care for me and love me more than that but diiduu also loves me na, she'll never think bad of me... And it's my mistake only, I shouldn't leave everything like this... I should tell the servants to clean it or I should have informed siddoo about the mess I created... And diiduu I'm really sorry for this mess, actually I was baking special cake for siddoo because I made him angry and to apologise I thought to do something special for him and in the excitement to show my cake to siddoo and to apologise and in nervousness of how the cake would taste I totally forget about this mess... I'm really sorry... She says to Abhi leaving everyone amazed by her words, a happy tear fall from vaishu eyes and she hugs Avu being emotional at which Avu hugs her back and at last she apologize to vaishu.

Vaishu-: it's oky baccha... She says while kissing her forehead while Avu smiles and looks at abhi who was standing there.

Avu-: now why are you just standing and seeing my face... Should I give in written to you or give you an invitation card for apologising to my diiduu... She says to abhi while unhugging vaishu and glaring cutely at Abhi who shakes his head in no being scared from his small sisso. Everyone knows the biggest fear of sidshek, nigam brother's is none other than their angel and princess. Abhi takes a step forward towards vaishu and apologize to her who forgives him. Abhi smiles and hugs her while others to smiles.

Abhi kisses her forehead making vaishu smiles and looks at him. They both were lost in eachother's eye's when they unknowingly leans towards eachother and was about to kiss when Avu comes in between and seperates both of them.

Avu(fake coughs)-: ahem ahem... This is kitchen guy's, not your room and fyki lemme tell you that you both are not standing here alone, we're also standing here so control guy's and just take care that you don't do all this infront of 3 of us who are unmarried... She says to him while pointing at last towards her, Sid and Tanya. Btw you both can go in your room and enjoy and also please guy's now it's 5 years of both of yours wedding so atleast now give me a baby to play with, I too want to play with a baby and I'm eagerly waiting for someone smaller than me to come in our home... It's a long time, give me good news guy's... She says making Vaishu blush crimson while others chuckles at her and looks Abhinavi teasingly with a smirk. Abhi rolls his eyes and mutters something under his breath which was quite audible to Avu.

Abhi(murmurs)-: kabab mein haddii... Beta bua toh tu jb bnegi na meri angel jb hume kuch krne degi, jb dekho disturb krne aa jaati hai... Khud nhi aati hai toh phone se hi disturb kar degi pr kregi jrur disturb jb kuch hone wala hoga humare bich tb madam kisi na kisi way mein saara moment spoil kr degi...

Avu(whispers)-: Hawww... It means nothing happened between both of you...?? She asks to him shockingly with furrowed eyebrows to abhi who again rolls his eyes at her only to get hit slightly on shoulder by Avu who glares him for rolling his eyes again and again at her.

Abhi-: no... We had already started our relationship and everything happened to between both of us but... You just shut up, you're small for all this so just concentrate on your study and career rather all this... Dumbo... He says to her on realising what he was going to tell her and hits Avu playfully on her back for talking all this. Avu fake glares him when an idea strikes in her mind.

Avu-: everyone listen... Why don't we go outside for family dinner...?? Sumedh bhai, bhabhi, Tanya you guy's too are now our family so we all should go... What's say...??

Sidshek/sumedh-: we don't have any problem...

Mallika/vaishu/tanya-: we too...

Mallika-: so final, today we're going out for dinner so everyone go and get ready quickly as it's already 7:30pm so we'll leave till 8:30...

Sid-: perfect...

Tanya-: yeah... Avu let's get ready together...

Avu-: gr8 idea... And siddoo one more thing book 2 hotel room for tonight... She says while everyone looks at her confusingly.

Sid-: why and for whom...?? He asks to her confusingly.

Avu-: offo... Obviously for couples one for bhai and diduu and one for sumedh bhai and bhabhi... Book a honeymoon suite for them because they aren't getting time for eachother and also to fulfill my wish... I'll be waiting for someone smaller than me to come, don't make me wait for long guy's... She says and runs towards her room on seeing vaishu and mallika blushing like hell and abhi and sumedh giving her stern look. Sid and Tanya chuckles and looks at them teasingly.

Tanya-: I agree with her, she's not fully wrong bhai bhabhi... She says while winking and goes after Avu. Vaishu and mallika too goes to their room to get ready.

Abhi and sumedh looks at Sid who was standing and enjoying everything. They glares Sid and left from there leaving Sid alone who was smirking at them.

Sid(to himself)-: everyone is crazy... He says to himself and after ordering the servants to clean the mess. He too goes to his room to get ready.

To be continued...