Avu's new friend.

After spa and enjoying whole day, the girls decide to have dinner together in a restaurant and calls the boy's too. They all were sitting and waiting for the boy's when Avu excuses herself and goes towards washroom. She was returning when she bumped into a boy and was about to fell down but before she could fall that boy holds her from waist, saving her. Avu looks at him and found him looking at her, unknowingly she too get's lost in his green eyes they both were lost in eachother. The boy was lost in her beauty while Avu was lost in his charming and handsome features. They both were staring into eachother's eye's lovingly when Avu's mobile rings making them return from eachother's land. The boy makes her stand straight while Avu tucks her hair behind her ear and sees the caller I'd. Their was a missed call from vaishu, avu decides to call her later on and looks at the handsome boy standing infront of her with a smile.

Boy-: Hey... Myself Ayansh Khanna, I'm from India and an Indian, you too are Indian I guess...?? He says while Avu nods her head in yes while the boy continued. That's gr8, btw I'm new here in this place and also I don't have any friends here so would you like to be my friend...?? he asks her while forwarding his hand.

Avu-: yeah sure... She says while accepting his hand gladly. My name is Avneet Nig... She stops in between for a moment and then continue. Avneet kaur...

Ayansh-: beautiful name just like you... Btw I must say you're too gorgeous and pretty... He compliments her genuinely while Avu thanks him with a smile.

They both talks for a while and after exchanging mobile no, they both goes towards their directions. Avu went towards her table and sits on her chair while thinking about the boy she met few minutes ago. She was lost in her thoughts when suddenly someone kisses her cheeks, she turns her face angrily to see the person. It was Sid who kissed her, he smiles at her while Avu smiles back and he sits beside her.

Sid-: how was your day princess...??

Avu-: it was amazing... What about yours...??

Sid-: mine too was good...??

Avu-: nice... Let's order something, I'm feeling hungry... She says and gives their respective orders.

Reem-: Btw Avu which eyes you find most attractive, like what eye colour you love...?? She teasingly asks to Avu who was sitting silently lost in her thoughts.

Vaishu(smirks)-: offcourse hazel eyes... She says while joining Reem in teasing Avu while other chuckles and Sid looks otherside.

Avu-: green eyes... She replies to them dreamily remembering that boy's eyes making all of their's head snaps towards her with frown as in their group there's no one whose eyes are green.

Sid-: From when...??

Avu-: today... She replies while being lost in her thoughts.

Vaishu-: Why and how...??

Avu-: don't know... I just felt it beautiful and attractive... She replies still being lost in her trance.

Jan-: So what do you think, how Siddharth's eyes are...??

Avu-: it's captivating, luminescent, breathtaking, dazzling... But green eyes are bit different and attractive... She says dreamily.