Breakfast.

After few months, their final exams are now over nd the results too had came nd they all had passed with flying colours. At present Sid was in final year while avu was in 2nd year. Everything is going smoothly, Fainat are slowly falling in love with eachother but hasn't realised it. Ashi still tries to do wrong with avu but always fails due to sid. Sid was giving full attention to his business, mafia work nd to avu but from few day's Sid was more busy than before. He comes home only for 2-3 hours nd left after checking on avu nd spending lil time with her. Rohan had went back to his place.

It was Sunday today nd avu wakes up late. She sees besides her to find the bed empty nd she sighs disappointedly.

Avu(to herself)-: Not again.. she say's to herself nd then removes the quilt from her nd moves to closet to take her clothes.

After doing her morning chores, she gets ready nd goes down to have her breakfast.

She reaches the living area nd runs her eye's around the whole house to see it empty.

Avu(to herself)-: where are the servants..?? Shit today is Sunday nd as usual it's their holiday but now what about my breakfast. Everytime siddoo makes it nd then leaves for his work but I think today he forgets.. she says sadly while looking at the dinning table nd then moves inside for making breakfast for her.

She goes inside the kitchen nd gets shocked seeing Sid making breakfast. A huge wide smile appears on her lips. She squeals in excitement nd jumps at her place making Sid turn. He sees her nd gives her a smile while avu comes towards him.

Avu(innocently)-: siddoo... You'll not go anywhere today na leaving me alone..??

Sid-: yupp.. Today I'm not going anywhere my princess.. avu squeals nd hugs him.

 avu squeals nd hugs him

Sid's outfit.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Sid(huskily)-: someone's looking hot princess..