Abhinavi fight.

Hey dear readers...!!

How are you all..??

How was the very first day of new year...?? Hope it went well. Mine was great too.

So I'm gonna give double update of my this story as well as I'm gonna try to give update of mafia's destined bride and fragile strings of heart today only as today is your dearest author's special day, it's my birthday today so a small gift or treat, (you can think whatever like) to my sweet sweet readers ❤️.

Enjoy reading and do vote and comment at last.

Let's begin,

At night,

After spending sometime with Avu, Sid was busy in his office work while Avu was busy in completing her college assignment. He was sitting on couch in his room while Avu was sitting comfortably on bed or you can say she was half laying on her stomach and completing her assignment. They both were engrossed in there respective works when they heard a loud scream of Vaishu. They looks at eachother and Sid was about to say something when they again heard a loud voice and rushes downstairs.

Vaishu-: MUUFFFFFFIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN.... She shouts angrily in loud voice while Abhi closes his ears. In 2 mins, Sidneet came downstairs while running only to found the whole living room empty, they goes towards kitchen only to found Vaishu standing there angrily while mallika and Tanya were trying to cool her down and Abhi and sumedh was looking scared. Sidneet looks at all of them confusingly while the others except Sid gives Avu a sympathetic look. Avu takes a step towards vaishu and stands infront of her.

Avu-: what happened diii...?? Why you shouted...?? Did bhai again did anything...?? She asks while glaring at Abhi at last who gives her a "you'll get to know soon" look.

Vaishu-: no your bhai didn't did anything but your bhai's angel did something this time... she says to her with a lip tight smile while gritting her teeth making Avu confused.

Avu-: maine kya kiya...?? She asks her innocently while looking at her cutely.

Vaisu-: aww mera innocent bacha kaha kuch krta hai... Haina...?? Ye sab toh bss aiwwee hi hawa hawa mein ho gya ya ye kahe ki koi aur aake ye sb kr gya... Humari Avu ki toh koi glti hi ni hai, Haina baby...?? She asks Avu sarcastically while pointing towards the fully messed kitchen. Sid gets shocked seeing the kitchen while Avu bites her tongue and looks down scaredly.

Sid-: what's all this...?? Yha kya koi tufaan aaya tha...?? He asks while looking at the kitchen's worst condition.

Vaishu-: it wasn't any storm... It was an earthquake and that too the biggest Avneet nigam earthquake named... she says while Sid shakes his head in disbelief at his princess. The cute cake was the result of a fully and badly messed up kitchen. Avu giggles listening vaishu, she glares Avu making her zip her mouth and looks down while other shakes their head at Avu. Clean all this mess which you has created, now muffin... It's your punishment... She says sternly making others except Sid looks at her shockingly.

Abhi-: angel will not clean anything... There are servants and it's their duty, they will do it... My angel is not gonna do anything like this and it's her home so she'll do whatever she wants, no one I repeat NO ONE has the right or power to make her do something without her will or make her do this kind of work... And it's not a big deal vaish that you're telling her do cleaning and all, don't you dare to say something like this again to my sister... She's our princess, our angel and she'll do whatever she'll like and love to do... She's not binded by any rules, limits or conditions... he shouts upon her angrily.

To be continued...