Truth revealed.

Sid enters in avu's room nd gets shocked to see her trying to attempt suicide. Her whole room was messed up while there were glass pieces, pillows nd etc things were scattered in the whole room. The mirror was too broken while avu was on bed jumping trying to tie the dupatta on ceiling fan. He tries to stop her but she was not listening nd was just saying him to stay away from her or she will cut her nerves making Sid tensed as well as angry. He was pissed off.

Sid(shouts)-: AVNEET.. STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS.. he shouts but she doesn't listen so he goes towards her.

Avu-: DON'T COME NEAR ME OR ELSE I'LL... She was saying while moving back when Sid grabs her wrist nd pulls her down the bed nd slaps her tightly leaving her shocked.

Sid-: WHAT THE HELL WERE U GOING TO DO..?? ARE U INSANE OR WHAT..?? THIS IS LIFE PRINCESS ND YOU DOESN'T HAD THE RIGHT TO END IT ND IF U DON'T LOVE YOUR LIFE THEN IT'S OKY BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT SOMEONE ELSE LIFE DEPENDS UPON YOURS... ND WHAT WERE U GOING TO DO, U WERE TRYING TO DO SUICIDE..??

Avu-: Yeah I was because I don't want to live anymore.. she say's with a weak voice.

Sid-: my princess is not that weak that she will.. he looks at her disappointedly.

Avu-: so what should I do..?? why should I live..?? For whom should I live..?? I have no one for whom I can stay alive, whom I can call mine.. nd who was mine, whom I can call mine is not anymore mine, he is of somebody's else nd he's soon getting married nd is gonna start a new life with his wife.. nd me I toh can't also move on, because I love u.. whenever I try to move on I fall week nd don't feel like moving on nd starting a fresh, everytime your love, our moments come infront of me nd tells me that I can't love someone else.. I don't have any option other than dying.. it is easy then dying everyday.. do u have any other option.. she ask him aggressively while crying nd Sid closes his eyes to constrain his rapidly intensifying rage.

Sid-: How many times does I have to say princess that I'm not marrying jannat..?? I'm saying this last time princess "I ONLY LOVE YOU NOT SOMEONE ELSE.. YOU'RE THE REASON I'M ALIVE" I had already told u how much u matters in my life..

Avu-: I know.. but what I can do..?? I don't have anyone except u in the whole world whom I can call as mine.. like I'm your everything, you too is my everything.. if I'm ur whole universe then my whole world exist in u but I can't see u with someone else.. she say's nd breakdown nd was going to fall down on her knees when Sid holds her nd hugs her nd they both cries in eachother's warm embrace.

Sid-: princess.. I want to tell u everything now only.. I don't want to hide it anymore now.. she looks up at him like a baby while not leaving him. Sid kiss her forehead nd make her sit on bed while he too settles down beside her. But first please eat something babygirl..

Avu-: nope.. first tell me the truth..

Sid-: oky.. but atleast drink juice.. he say's while giving her juice nd she was about to drink when she stops.

Avu-: no.. if I will then u will not tell me anything.. I know u nd I understands ur every trick.. don't try to fool me.. she says while pouting grumpily..

Sid-: I'm not tricking u babygirl.. just drink it nd I will tell u.. he say's nd pecks her pout while avu takes the glass nd drink it fastly.

Avu-: now say.. she say's nd was going to wipe her mouth with the back of her palm but before she could Sid stops her nd wipes her mouth with tissue.