Small makeout 🔥🔥

Heya guy's..!! I'm informing you all at starting only that please don't read it if you're not comfortable, it's a slightly mature content.

Let's start,

After Abhi left, Sid get's up from the bed and locks the door and turns towards her with a smirk while Avu understanding his intentions stands up from the bed and was about to escape from their but before she could make a run, Sid catches her into his arms.

Sid-: not so soon babygirl... You had only ignited the fire inside me now you only had to calm it... he says pulling her closer.

Avu-: maddoo... She whispers slowly due to their proximity.

Sid(smirking)-: what happened to my Starfire who was showing me her boldness, hotness, sassyness at the same time few time ago... He asks teasingly with a smirk while Avu makes a cute angry face seeing him smirking at her when her eyes fell upon his luscious lips. She went close to his face while lost in him and placed her lips on his and bits his lower lip lil harshly and moved back.

Everything happens in a swift that Sid couldn't even decipher what just happened. He looks at her to found her moving back with a naughty smile while licking her lips and looking at him like a hungry lioness lost in him, in his hotness. While a sexy smirks form on Sid's face. His hold from one hand loosens from her waist and he lifts her up in his arms in a swift and moves towards bed while avu starts opening his shirts button. He places her on bed and hovered over her but before he could do something, avu was quick enough to change their positions. She takes his shirt off and throws it don't know where and starts placing wet kisses on his face, eyes, nose, cheeks and trails down to his chest placing wet kisses and sucking it while closing her eyes making his hold tighter on it. She knows that she was giving him hard time to control by her sweet tortures testing his patience. She smirks internally seeing him loosing his control, And before she could pull the last string of his patience, he flips their positions and directly placed his lips upon her and starts kissing her passionately while avu smiles in between and responds him back with full passion. Her hand were in his hairs while his one hand was cupping her cheeks while his another one was around her waist pulling her closer. He bites her lower lips making her gasps, he gets a chance and enters his tongue inside her mouth exploring her. They both were kissing and smooching eachother with full love and care. The kiss was soft and rough at same time. They leave eachother after sometime due to lack of breath and were breathing heavily.

Sid kissed her earlobe and sucked it making her bite her lower lips to control her moan. Sid's hand moves inside her dress and he starts rubbing her bare waist with his hands erupting goosebumps by his touch, while Sid then started placing wet kisses on her neck. He bite her collarbone leaving love bite. Sid again went to her lips and starts kissing her deeply. He broke the kiss and again went towards her neck trailing kisses down to her cheek to jawline to her neck and found her sweet spot and kisses her and bite it licking it and sucked it leaving a hickey making her moan his name from her mouth sexily. Sid smirked as she moan while he opens the string of her dress causing her dress gets loosen while he starts giving her kisses on her exposed shoulder till her cleavage. His hand reaches her dress and he was about to remove it when he stops realising that it's not the correct time, he looks at his princess whose eye's were closed and a smile was spread over her lips while her face was telling clearly that she doesn't have any problem with all this but Sid stop knowing his limits.

No matter if he's a mafia king and can do whatever he wants but his princess is his priority and he can never quit being gentleman and his best prince charming ever. He kisses her forehead softly whispering.

Sid(Smiling)-: you're very beautiful princess... And he lays on his side of bed while avu opens not feeling his touch. She looks at him and turns towards him causing her dress to fall down a lil exposing her chest lil bit. She notices it and keeps her one hand on it to prevent it from falling while with other hand she balances herself.

Avu(frowning)-: Why you stopped..??

Sid-: because...

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: don't tell me that you stopped because you don't have any right... I had told you millions of time that you only had right upon me and no one else then WHY THE HELL YOU STOPPED... She said being pissed off. Her hormones were not in her control.

Sid-: I know princess... But it's not the right time...

Avu-: Fuck your right time...

Sid(sternly)-: Princess...

Avu-: no princess and Nothing... You can't stop like this... She said while whining like a kid.

Sid-: princess I'm sleepy and you too sleep... He said while pulling the duvet upon him .

Avu-: but...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: after wedding... He said and turns otherside and closes his eyes while avu makes a grumpy face and throws her head back on pillow.

Avu-: unromantic person... She murmurs while Sid heard it and replies back.

Sid-: that you'll know after our wedding princess... he said while avu heards him and comes closer to him and backhugs him.

Avu-: am I not beautiful maddo...?? You don't love me...??

Sid-: I love you a lot meri jaan and you're the most beautiful and gorgeous girl ever I had seen princess... But why this sudden questions..??

Avu-: because everytime you stops in between only... If you love me than why you stop yourself everytime...??

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

What will be Sid's reply...??

Please vote and comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love ❤️.