Fight

After sometime, avu get's ready nd comes down to find the best designer's, nd half of the mall settled in her house. She moves her eye's around the whole hall which was now not looking less then mall. She facepalms herself nd looks around to find Sid talking with the designer. She goes near him after throwing her purse on the couch nd stands near him with her hand's crossed. Sid notices her nd signs the designer to wait for sometime. He turns to avu nd gestures her to speak.

Avu-: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MR. NIGAM..??

Sid-: what jaan..??

Avu-: all this.. will you like to explain me..??

Sid-: would love too.. he say's with a smile while avu glares him. Acha oky.. I had..

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: no need to say anything.. you tell me that why had you built the whole mall in our home..

Sid-: because we had to do shopping for my princess birthday means we had to buy many things nd that's why I had called them at home so that our time doesn't get wasted...

Avu-: what..?? But everytime we go outside for shopping na.. she ask him confusingly.

Sid-: I remember princess.. but actually I don't have much time for going out for shopping.. that's why.. please meri jaan..

Avu-: oky Mr. BUSY WORKHOLIC NIGAMM... She say's nd starts seeing dresses for herself. Sid too helps her nd after buying lot's of western dresses, indian dresses, casuals, formals, jewelleries, footwear nd other important things they completes their shopping nd avu goes directly to her room without glancing at sid. While Sid sighs nd after doing payments he too goes behind his princess.

••••••••••••••••••••

He enters his room to find his princess sitting on bed nd munching Pringles. She sees him nd puffs up her whole mouth with Pringles while Sid chuckles.

Sid-: kya hua princess..?? He say's walking near her.

Avu-: wobdybslalhsvbdkkhhsnowolq..

Sid(confused)-: what..??

Avu-: abudikfkrojegekdodknf...

Sid-: ye konsi language hai princess.. he ask while avu shows him her palm signing to wait. He confusingly nod's nd she fastly chew all the Pringles nd gulps it. Sid shakes his head nd gives her water which she drinks while glaring him. Now say what happened..?? He ask as soon as she finishes drinking water.

Avu-: tumhe kya usse.. tum thori mujhse pyar krte ho... You toh only love your work na.. so go to ur work.. it must be waiting for you or missing you... Mera kya hai, mujhe time do na do it's not important.. mein thori important hu.. kaam jyada important hai so goo to it.. don't come to mee.. she say's angrily.

Sid-: princess..

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: don't talk to me.. mujhe tumse koi baat nhi karni.. just get lost from here.. jao yha se..

Sid-: jaan..

Avu(again cutting him in bw)-: I said LEAVE.... She say's no shouts while Sid facepalms nd gets up from the bed nd turn. He was about to go when avu's voice stops him. Haa haa jao jao... Mein hu hi kon... Tum kyu mujh pe apna time waste karoge.. nd she starts murmuring making Sid facepalms himself in irritation. He turns towards her nd was trying to stop her from her continuously bickering but avu being stubborn was not closing her mouth when suddenly Sid....

(KYA KIYA HOGA SID NE🤔🤔)

CHALO BATA HI DETI HU..

When suddenly Sid puts his hand on her mouth (Who all had thought about kiss, tell me here honestly).

Avu looks at him angrily nd bites his hand making him wince in pain.

Sid-: ahhh... Jungliii billliiii... he say's while getting up nd seeing his palm which has her teeth's marks.

Avu-: don't you dare to close my mouth... You're very bad.. just get lost from here... She shouts making Sid angry.

Sid-: I'm warning you last time princess... Stop ur this kinda behaviour... there is nothing so big had happened that you're behaving like this...

Avu-: oohhh really..?? Mujhe warning mat do.. I'm not afraid of your so called warnings...

Sid-: so called..??

Avu-: yupp... She say's nd get's up from the bed angrily nd was about to go to closet to change her clothes when Sid helds her wrist nd pulls her near him. He picks her up in his arms in a swift.

Sid-: say sorry...

Avu-: I'll not say sorry...

Sid-: I'm saying last time princess... Say sorry or else...

Avu-: I'll not... Kya karoge..?? Huh..? Kaho kya karoge tum..?? (Pause) tum kuch nhi kar skte Mr. Mafia king... Tum sirf mujhe dara skte ho... She say's na na challenges him while Sid glares her nd throws her on the soft fluffy bed so that she doesn't get hurt nd left from the room leaving her shouting behind him. Can't you put me down carefully..?? What's the need of throwing me..?? Lg gyi mujhe.. I hate you... She say's nd throws the pillow which directly hits on the door as Sid closes it behind him going out. Uggghhhh.... Ab you come near me, tumhe toh mein batati hu... Jis attitude ke saath tum gye ho usse tod na diya na aur tumse sorry nhi kiya toh mera naam bhi avneet kaur nhi... She say's in anger nd lay down on bed.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Who was at fault Sid or avu..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.