Devil 👿

After dinner, the Nigam's were sitting and watching webseries as avu wanted to see. After sometime now only avu was watching web series while Sid was busy in his phone while Abhinavi were busy in romancing with eachother. Avu looks towards them and giggles seeing them romancing without caring about others presence, then she looks towards Sid and rolls her eye's seeing him busy in himself only. She shifts towards him and snatches his mobile and keeps it on the table. Sid frowns at her as she keeps his phone on otherside and shifts closer to him. He looks at abhinavi and sees them kissing eachother. He mentally facepalms himself and picks avu and goes to their room without disturbing them.

In Sidneet's room,

Avu-: they are so cute na...

Sid-: cute..?? Like seriously, if we had stayed there some more time na then surely we can get to see live porn... Sid says while rolling his eyes while avu makes face.

Avu-: whatever... Now what we are gonna do..??

Sid-: nothing... We will sleep now...

Avu(sulking)-: sleep...?? Who sleeps so early..??

Sid-: it's not so Early princess... It's 1am...

Avu-: I don't know... We are not gonna sleep...

Sid-: so what we are gonna do...??

Avu-: long drive..??

Sid-: no ways... Just sleep, I don't want to go anywhere...

Avu-: but I had to...

Sid-: princess no..  just sleep... He says while laying down and pulling her upon him.

Avu-: no.... She says stubbornly while getting up and pulling him.

Sid-: I said no princess... Sleep or else I'll not talk to you... He blackmails her and she with a grumpy pout lays on her side and sleep turning her back to him while Sid backhugs her.

Next morning,

Sidneet wakes up and after getting ready they both goes down and greet abhinavi. With a lots of teasing abhinavi sidneet haves their breakfast.

They were chit chatting when Sid gets a call and left hurriedly without informing anyone.

Avu-: diii where is Sid...??

Vaishu-: I don't know baby... He must be somewhere here only...

Avu-: he's not diii... I had searched the whole house but he's nowhere...

Abhi-: doll he had gone to office due to some urgent work... Don't worry he'll return soon... Nd that's it our small babyneet starts crying while Abhinavi tries to console her.

Till evening, Sid doesn't return but Avu's friends due to whom she was upset they come back.

Avu-: how you all are here suddenly..??

Lucky-: Sid called us... He had sent his private jet...

Abhi-: What...?? But why he called all of you...??

Jai-: don't know...

Vaishu-: oky no problem... Ab aa gye ho so go and have some rest till the time I'll prepare dinner...

Reem-: I'll help you... Vaishu nods and all the girls except Avu left to kitchen while Avu was all time with abhi.

In night, everyone were waiting for Sid, but he doesn't come. Abhi after thinking something says everyone to have dinner and he too made avu eat lil food as she was not ready to eat.

•••••••••••••••
Next day,

It was afternoon when Sid returns from office. Avu who was sad notices him and runs towards him throwing herself fully upon him. She hugs him tightly and starts scolding him while tears were flowing from her eyes while Sid hugs her more tightly like if he will leave her for a second also then she'll disappear. They both were hugging eachother when Sid's eye's met with abhi and seeing him Abhi guessed that something is definitely wrong.

Sid-: "Devil" is back dada... He says while Avu's looks up from his chest to face and frowns confusingly. Abhi, jai, faisu and lucky looks at him shockingly while other looks at him confusingly.

Abhi-: WHAT...?? How can he return...?? We had killed him...

Sid-: We thought we killed him but no he's not dead... He's alive dada... I knew that he can't die so easily and peacefully... Sid says coldly while others who don't know about it were just looking at them and listening and not asking anything as they know that neither they will tell them nor it's the correct time to know about it.

Faisu(lil scared)-: now what we will do...??

Sid-: Why are you getting scared...?? "The Siddharth Nigam, one and only mafia king" is not scared of anyone and it's good that he returned because last time I wasn't satisfied with the kinda death he got... This time I'll show him hell and will make sure that he doesn't get a peaceful or easy death... He loves playing with fire na so I swear on my spitfire, my princess, my soon to be queen, this time he himself had invited his death and he will get that in such a way that no one can even imagine it... he says coldly and dangerously while placing a soft kiss on his princess forehead and making everyone present their shiver due to his fierce tone.

Avu-: I'm with you no matter what... I know that you can never kill anyone without any reason... And I also know that you will tell me everything when the right time will come... She says proudly while resting her head on his chest and placing a kiss on his heart while Sid and other smiles.

Vaishu-: I guess for now it's not a serious matter so we should do something tonight... What's say...?? She asks and other agrees.

Abhi-: oky so where do my doll want to go today...??

Avu-: let's go to club... She says excitedly while unhugging Sid but still being in his arms as he doesn't leave her. Others agrees and they all goes to their room to get ready.

TBC...

Guy's I don't know what I had written but actually I'm going lil busy that's why was not able to update.

How was the chapter and who must be the devil...??

Leave your reviews and opinions.

Please vote nd comment.

Bubbye.

Lot's of love ❤️.