Princess Birthday

Avu opens the door to get shocked. Their was darkness everywhere, she turns and was about to go inside the room when the door gets closed automatically, scaring her.

Avu-: ye kya hua... Ye door apne aap kaise band ho gya..?? Oh god... siddoo I'm scared please come to me... She say's while tears form up in her eyes when suddenly she hears a known voice.

Voice-: kya hua meri shernii.. darr gyi..?? Awww meri janglii billii itne se se darr gyi...

Avu-: shut up siddharth... Mein janglii billi ni hu... Aur mein kisi se ni darti.. tum darte ho tvi mujhse chup rhe ho.. saamne ni aa rhe... She say's while trying to be brave but stammers.

Sid-: ufff... Meri shernii... Don't forget you're girlfriend of a mafia king so you shouldn't be scared.. other's should be or they are scared of you... And when I'm here then who the bloody hell had the dare to even raise their eye's upon you... lastly you're in your home where no one can even came...

Avu-: haa point hai... But tum mujhse kyu chup rhe ho... I know tum itne handsome ni lgte, but it's oky... Ab tum saamne aa jao na... Please...

Sid(sternly)-: princess... I know your scared of darkness... Don't make lame excuses and about how I look.. that we'll discuss on later... Now just look in front and be careful... He say's lovingly while avu whines and look infront when a spotlight fell upon her and she closes her eye's for a second and then open it to find a path full of roses. She walks upon it while a beautiful smile came on her face. She went downstairs when all the lights come nd she grins seeing the whole living room decorated with balloons and birthday party items. She was looking here and there to find Sid when sid comes from back and blindfolds her.

Avu-: siddoo..

Sid-: yes baby... I'm here only...

Avu-: what's this..??

Sid-: blindfold...

Avu-: ugghhh... I'm not talking about it... I'm saying why you're blindfolding me when I had seen my surprise...

Sid-: it's not your surprise princess... You're surprise is something else..

Avu-: what..??

Sid-: haa... Now ssshhh.... He say's nd takes her outside of the mansion and make her sit inside the car while he too sits beside her and tells the driver to start driving.

In sometime, they both reaches their destination. Sid helps her to come out from the car and takes her somewhere.  He opens her blindfold nd she gets shocked, stunned and mesmerized by the view infront of her.

  He opens her blindfold nd she gets shocked, stunned and mesmerized by the view infront of her

Sid's outfit.