Nightmare.

Hii guy's.. happy raksha bandhan everyone to all my brother's nd sister's. May your all wishes come true nd each of ur days be filled with joy. Have a wonderful day.

Let's start,

Avu-: had I fallen for him..?? Am in love with him..?? No it's not possible, how I can fall for him.. I know he is perfect nd bestest person for me, a boy who every girl wants.. nd I can't see him with anyone else.. I feel jealous nd insecure a lot after seeing him with any other girls.. I can't see him getting close to someone else other than me.. is it called love..?? Ughhhh.. I don't know.. she says irritatedly nd left from there nd goes to hall nd sees Sid sitting nd talking with someone. Sid sees her nd immediately cuts the call nd stands up with a jerk from his place while avu looks at him suspiciously.

Sid-: woh.. I'm sorry princess..

Avu-: for..?? She says while moving towards couch to sit.

Sid-: for what happened in gym.. that kiss.. actually.. he says feeling that avu would be upset from him.

Avu-: it's alright.. I don't have any issue.. she says while sid smiles thinking that she has start realising her love for him but her next statement left him stunned. It was just a heat of moment nd nothing else.. she says without thinking. It was not just the heat of moment but it was something different nd special. While Sid was upset nd somewhere heart listening her. He hadn't thought that she will say something like this. He was lost in his trance when someone shooks him nd he cames back to reality. What happen..??

Sid-: nothing..

Avu-: oky.. siddoo if you're not busy then can we talk..??

Sid-: I'm never busy for my princess.. say what you want to say..?? He says while sitting on couch while avu too sits besides him nd they starts talking about random stuffs when suddenly avu ask something.

Avu-: what is true love..??

Sid-: ha..?? True love..?? She nods. Why do you want to know what is called true love..??

Avu-: umm.. just like that.. tell na please..

Sid-: ok.. so true love.. it's a feeling, a emotion.. it's a strong feeling of affection nd adoration towards the person u love. True love is unwavering, unbreakable nd unparalleled fondness towards ur love. It's immesurably deep. True love is not to just come in a relationship or something else, it reflects many emotions nd connection with each other. Like when ur love will get hurt, u will feel the pain nd tears will automatically start coming from ur eyes, when he/she will be happy than the happiness will be reflecting in ur eyes, you will start getting insecure seeing ur love with someone else, you'll start getting jealous nd you'll start being hella possessive for ur love. You'll start thinking about him/her everytime, when u will close ur eyes then the only face which will come infront of u is of urs love. You'll start taking care of other one likes nd dislikes without knowing, you'll start glowing more when true love will happened. It doesn't matter that true love gets completed or not because sacrificing is the other name for love. If your love is true than no one can seperate ur from ur love. Sometimes some true love story doesn't always gets completed because of family issues, caste issues, misunderstandings, not confessing ur love to eachother nd other things but that doesn't mean ur love wasn't true. If you get married to someone else also nd ur thinking only about the one person u always love is called true love. No relationship can be started on the base of lie. In any relationship what matters the most is loyality, trust, care nd understanding. In sort true love is undescribable, it cannot be described but yeah it's a very beautiful feeling..

(Leave a comment here nd tell me what's called true love according to u all..)

Avu-: ohhkk.. but how do u know this much about love..??

Sid-: I know bas.. coffee piyogi..??

Avu-: yupp if you'll make it then surely I'll like to have..

Sid-: I'm only making because there is no servants at home today as it's Sunday..

Avu-: oky.. go nd make then.. Sid leaves after keeping his mobile on table while she was thinking about Sid's words. She was lost in her thoughts when Sid's phone beeps nd avu looks at it nd picks the mobile to keep it on silent but till then another time the phone beeps. She sees 3 messages from jannat, she frowns nd thought about checking it but she wasn't able to check it because it's not good to check others messages. But after some hesitation nd thinking she decides to check it so she opens the mobile by entering password nd reads her message with a frown.

"Can we meet at xyz place in evening, please.."

"Sid  I want to tell u something very important, please don't deny to come.."

"Nd  please don't let avu know about it nd come alone.."

Avu-: what I don't know..?? What are they hiding from me..?? Nd why she wants to meet Sid alone at this secluded place..??

Sid-: avi..

Listening Sid's voice she keeps the phone on table nd turns to see him standing there with coffee mugs. She smiles nervously nd takes her coffee.

Sid-: what happened..??

Avu-: n..  nothing.. he nods nd takes his mobile from table nd sees the messages.

Sid-: princess I will be back in few mins.. he excuses himself while avu looks at him nd nods lightly.

Avu(to herself)-: is something going on between siddo nd jannat..?? Why I'm feeling like they are... Na na stop it avu, jannat is only his friend nd nothing else nd how can I think like this for her, she is so nice nd she always treats me like a sister.. how can I doubt on her..??

•••••••••••••••••••••

Sid nd avu was sleeping peacefully in their respective rooms. Avu was continuously getting Sid's dreams, his face was coming infront of her while his words were ranging in her ears. In the dream she was going close to sid when someone comes in between them nd tooks Sid away from her. Their hands which were intervened with each other, starts moving away from eachother slowly while they both were looking in eachother's eyes nd tears were continuously dripping from her eyes. She tries to stop him but soon his image gets blur nd he gets lost in the fog. She gets up with a jerk shouting no, while tears were flowing from her eyes in real nd sweat was visible on her forehead.

Otherside Sid was doing his office work when he hears a scream of avu. He runs to her room nd sees her fully messed up with tears in her eyes. His heart ached seeing her like that, he runs towards her nd she hugs him as tightly as possible nd starts calming her by caressing her hair nd murmuring soothing words.

TBC..

Please vote nd comment krdo..

Now what should happen next..??

What u guy's want to see, avu's nd Sid's seperation or something else..??

Next part will be updated after getting good response.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love 💕💕.