Chapter 1: Son Chaeyoung

3rd Person Pov

   The pale crescent moon shone in the night sky, Casting its silvery brilliance over a unconscious girl lying on the cold ground in the middle of the woods miles away from the  city all alone.

  Chaeyoung's Pov

   My first memory was waking up in an unfamiliar place surrounded by tall shady and thick trees. The pale moon shone brightly upon my face. Like a newborn baby my eyes weren't sure what they are seeing nor do I had an idea where or what I am and what was happening. Every sight, sound and feeling was unfamiliar. I can't remember anything but the words Son Chaeyoung.

   Despite that I stand up and start walking until I stumble on a clearing.  A beast with two big yellow eyes was coming towards me at a fast speed, it gave me a threatening roar.

This beast was challenging me  so I stood my ground telling it as a signal that I wasn't afraid but it didn't stop and collided with my body. With that I was thrown across the street, sent me rolling violently.

I was surprised at its strength, pain courses throughout my body, feeling my skin peel and  bones being dislocated .

   Still lying on the pavement the beast seems to spread its wings and two unknown creatures comes out from it.

They have the same form as me, they approached where I laid.

They were loud and screaming at each other. I had no idea what they were saying but I got curious and regain my balance up, standing up to stare at them.

They stop and gazes at me at the same time upon seeing me they made this confusing expression on their faces. They're eyes wide open and it looked like it was about to popped out from their sockets with the jaws hanging.

I wonder if I have horrified them in some way?

3rd Pov

  A couple driving a Black Chevrolet Suburban RST on their way home. They just finished their meeting with a patient on a different city. They were both tired, weary and in need of a long rest.

The husband was driving above the speed limit eager to go home. Since its dead at night there weren't any car passed by so he thought that it will safe driving at 160km/h.

While he driving his eyes is beginning to drop so he avert his gaze on the road for a second to grab the coffee on the cup holder.

The moment he look back at the road a person was just there standing on his path, he honk the car's horn to alert the person to move aside but it was already to late as he hit the person.

The wife who was asleep was awoken by the sound and impact.

   The couple look at each other panickly and gulp then they hurriedly open the car's doors to check on the person. To their dismay her body was twisted and blood was gushing out her head.

   "Oh my God!!!" the wife shout

   "No no no I killed a person" the husband erratically says.

  "That's what you get for driving recklessly,  check her pulse she might still be alive" The wife scolds hitting her husband's head.

   "You don't have to hit me, I am tired and I wanted to reach our house as fast as I could to rest okay." the husband fires back

  "Well it doesn't change the fact that you might have killed a person." the wife retorts.

   While they were arguing curious eyes were staring at them the couple sensing this  turn their heads.

They looked down the pavement in hopes to find the body of the girl only to see a pair of bare feet.

Their eyes travels from her feet to her head, then shock is evident from their faces as the victim was standing unscathed, unfazed and no wounds at all except for her tattered and dirty clothes. They blink their eyes a couple times and rub it to see of they are hallucinating but wasn't.

  "A--are you okay?"the wife question
but got no response so she got nervous and bombarded the girl with more questions. 

  "Are you hurt? where are your parents? why are you in middle out of an nowhere? what's your name?"

  The husband grab the wife's hand and told her
"hey calm down she won't be able to answer you at this rate."

  "Calm down!!!how am I suppose to calm down when this girl looked dead a while ago."

   "Well maybe we were just imagining things maybe it was the trick of light or the shadows since its already night plus were tired and old."

   The wife wanted to slap her husband for his dumbness and was about to speak
again but was interrupted by a voice. The girl spoke and said "SON CHAEYOUNG."

----

Sorry for any errors

Thank you for reading🙂