Chapter 34: Period

3rd Person Pov

A fraught and draining first week of school that's what Mina undergone, Chaeyoung being mistaken as her girlfriend and the Miss Yoo the new student appears to hate her,
staring at her with malice like she was desiring to cut her head off everytime Chaeyoung talks to her.

Fortunately today is the weekends and she can finally have peace and quiet.

Or so she thought.

"Wake up Sleepy head, mom needs you in the kitchen! your forgetting your duty." Momo shouts impatiently banging on her door.

She whines stressfully and snuggle herself extensively on the soft pillows.

"Hurry up! sis or I will destroy your door and drag your ass up." Momo warns

"Alright alright I'm coming." Mina rouse up as soon as she sat up, her tummy muscles cramps looks like it's her time of the month.

"Shit I hate your timing." She mutters crawling out the bed lazily, no wonder she feels particularly tired and sleepy.

She grabs a pad and changes her undergarment.

----

"It's rare for you to wake up late, Are you okay?" Mrs. Myoui ask concern

"I'm okay just feeling a bit weary, it's just  my period." Mina answers

"Oh are you akay, stomach cramps?"

Mina considers lying to get off the job but she was raise to be a good daughter. "I'm fine mom."

"Great help go peel and wash the veggies then dear and Momo! Don't just sit there, eating banana go clean the floor." Mrs. Myoui sternly instructs looking at Momo who's mouth is wide open ready to take a bite.

"But it's squeaky clean there's literally no dirt lying on the floor." Momo tries to evade doing the work.

"Stop complaining there's dirt everywhere use your eyes not your mouth." Mrs. Myoui hurls a threatening glare.

"Ugh fine, for reals though parents sees something we cannot see and considers something dirty even though it's just a speck of dust." Momo grumbles while leaving the kitchen at the same time Chaeyoung enters her nose twitching and sniffing in curiosity.

She was reeled in by a maturing, blooming bud/buttery smell, it was pleasant pleasing to the nose she wonders what it is? It wasn't the food.

Chaeyoung pursues to sniff around the kitchen and stop behind Mina who's cutting the potato.

From the corner of her eye, Mina sees Chaeyoung loitering around her like some sort of a fly and sniffing her like a dog.

She trembles when Chaeyoung nose personally met her shoulder.

"Kah what are doing you pervert!" Mina shrieks as she twirls about, holding the knife pointing it against Chaeyoung.

"Mina what do you think your doing? put the thing away it's dangerous." Mrs. Myoui gasps, scolding Mina

"I didn't mean to but mom Chaeyoung is being a freaky again, smelling me like a deprave dog I feel harassed" Mina justifies and Chaeyoung whimpers, lowering her head dismally she didn't mean to make Mina mad.