Chapter 32: Embarrassment

3rd Person Pov

Students, Friends are preoccupied conversing the usual.

"Alright, alright settle down your talkative mouths." Miss Airin announces barging in the classroom, holding their attendance sheet, the students stop talking and proceeds to their respective chairs.

"Today we have a new student guess who it is?" She glances at Mina with pressure and gestures the person outside

"You may come in."
The person enters and the class has astounded expressions.

"Yes we all remember her, Mina's girlfriend" Miss Airin clicks her tongue sarcastically causing Mina to cover herself in her desk once again disliking the unwanted attention, she wants to rectify that she and Chaeyoung aren't in that kind of relationship but she knows it will be ineffective just like yesterday.

"Don't be jealous ma'am you'll escape your singleness, someone will marry  and love you one day if only you discard your icy attitude and be more approachable." Sana blurts out candidly, Miss Airin shot her a deadly glare while Mina is still blaming her friend for telling the whole class that she's dating Chaeyoung.

"Shut your incessant mouth Ms. Minatozaki or I'll tape them." Miss Airin speaks coldly and with no hesitation. Mina agrees, nodding her head.

Sana gulps pursing her lips pretending to zip it with her fingers.

"Go on make yourself known."  Miss Airin ushers Chaeyoung to the platform.

"Hello I'm Son Chaeyoung, Nice to meet you."  The girl beams a smile

""Hello Chaeyoung." The students greets simultaneously.

"Okay take your seat..." Miss Airin was about to assign her to take the empty chair at the back but Chaeyoung walk out the platform, approaching the student sitting right next to Mina.

"I want to sit here Can you move?" Chaeyoung ask politely and almost everybody jaw's drop especially the teacher.

Mina on the other hand was hit with another wave of embarrassment while Nayeon and Sana were holding thier laugh entertained seeing their friend obvious shame with that red tint vaguely appearing on her cheeks.

The student on the chair glances up Chaeyoung quizzically thinking that Chaeyoung is oddly a crazy one, Is she on crack?

"I admire your boldness to demand Ms. Kei to leave her sit just you can sit close to your girlfriend but I will not let you, I'm not keen on you both flirting throughout class discussion your chair is on the back." Miss Airin sternly instruct, tapping her fingers on the table however yet again she was ignored by Chaeyoung.

Seeing that Ms. Kei won't move she walk to Mina's left side this time.

"Can I seat here?" Chaeyoung inquires the male student, Miss Airin slams her palms on the desk loudly startling the teens, she was getting impatiently furious. She rarely met someone disrespectful and persistent.

"One more time I said go take a seat at the back! Or else you will receive a punishment." She demands with hissing sounds and Chaeyoung glance at her finally.