Chapter 24: Flashes of memory

Mina Pov

"Don't touch me causally." I warned Bambam I noticed a change in his expression a deflated scowling one but who cares I don't like him holding me freely after what he did.

"Okay, okay don't be mad I was just trying my luck geez, Shall we go somewhere else then." He raises his hand freeing mine, gesturing me to enter his car.

"I need to change and fetch something first wait for me here."

I told him going back inside and shut the door a little harsh I grab my jacket topping it to my T-shirt, swapping my shorts into jeans and collected my purse.

"Chaeyoung I'm going out, promise me you won't wonder off while I'm gone understand?" I direct tying my shoelaces

"Okay."

Chaeyoung Pov

I gaze by the window and I watched Mina got it into the car with Bambam. A newfound unfamiliar sensation plagues my heart, influencing my mind that I don't like Mina and Bambam associating.

Rather than stressing what it was I fixed the curtains and slumped on the cushions paying back attention to the flat screen, viewing a TV show His dark materials the plot is about a girl who lives in an alternate world, makes me questioned if I belong to an alternative world unlike the world I am right now.

A harmonious euphoric yet heart-wrenching melody commences masking everything including my philosophical consciousness and deadening the sounds of the entirety.

Just like last time it entices me to follow, I understand that Mina told me that I shouldn't wander but there's nothing to be unease of where I'm heading is near.

I walk outside barefooted pushing the wooden vertical barrier, Dahyun the girl next door is creating a natural timbre with the box. The musical beats has a language of inviting me to be all ears.

The music triggered the hidden sorrow inside again, my chest swell, eyes welling up as her vague image emerges, her voice cadences divinely virtually humming a similar tone, she was weaving a tale of love and sadness.

Who is she in my life? why does she kept appearing in my head and why does my heart suffer repeatedly when she comes into sight?

A stringy fluid substance slides out my nose and I sniff and the melody terminated.

My hazy eyes stares at dahyun who is presently facing me now with a concern face.

"Yo! It's you dude You're crying again, Are you alright ?" She chuckles

"Yes it's just that Listening to the melody you generate made me melancholic." I responded wiping my snot and tears.

"Such deep words but well it is said that music touches your soul perhaps that instrumental sound reminded you of something that why you cried"

"It does remind me of someone who buds unconventional sensations in my heart I want to know who but I can't even make out her face." I explain

3rd Person Pov

Dahyun puts her fingers on her chin thinking.
'Hmm the complexity of losing her memories, the piece I played might have spark off her nostalgia of the person she speaks of.