Chapter 6: Chaotic Party

3rd person POv

Chaeyoung trails behind Mina until they reach the place where the venue of the party is being held the Bhuwakul House. Multiple cars were parked along the way driveway and on side of the road, loud thumping of music blasting from speakers was heard, liquor bottles strewn across the lawn and on the pool. Drunk/tipsy teenagers making out, dancing, and playing truth or dares,beer pong and etc. are seen or present a typical hormonal teenager party.

Mina Pov

As soon as entered Bambam's house the stench of alcohol and teenage adolescence invaded my nose, I hate this kinds of parties crowded, noisy and wild but I had to check what Bambam was up to, why didn't he invite me nor did he informed me.

I look around trying to spot a brown haired, resembling a chipmunk friend of mine luckily I didn't have to burden myself searching for her as she welcomes me, she was holding out a cup of beer.

"Here Darling your gonna need that."  She handed that cup to me

Confuse as to what the reason is I ask her "Why?"

"Drink first and I'll talked." She smirked, I scoffed at her I'm aware that she knows I can't tolerate my alcohol intake much so she finds ways to make me drink, Nevertheless I chugged the beer I needed this to get my mind of the home wrecker little devil.

I gagged I feel like puking.

"Yes, you go girl live the teenage spirit."  Sana cheers, watching me empty the cup amusedly

"So what's the tea?" I replied

"I hope your gonna be okay after you see this." She drags me deeper into the party going to a specific location.

I hear Bambam's loud voice and spot him seating on a long couch surround by his friends making out not one but two girls one was biting his earlobe the other was on his lap kissing him while she gyrates her body against him.

My eyes wide by the sight, is the reason he didn't invite me to his party?

I feel betrayed and enrage I wanted to slap that smirk out of his face right there right now but I don't want to cause a scene with that I just left the area. Not only that my parents are disappointed at me and a small, devil pervert is disrupting my peace my boyfriend is a unfaithful, womanizer cheating son of a bitch.

"Hey hey Mina slow down."

"Your right Sana I really need this besides didn't you tell me to enjoy teenage spirit." I quote and continued chugging the beer.

"Exactly, enjoy the party Mina" Sana didn't bother stopping me and joins me instead grabbing another cup of her own.

I was then left alone when someone invited her to dance. Sana wanted me to come along with them but I refused I want to drown my anger and sorrow with alcohol and be alone as possible.

Chaeyoung Pov

I followed the girl "Mina" inside but I lost sight of her when clusters of human blocked me and her.

I look around trying to find her but all I can see was people eating each others faces, the others grinding and humping their bodies with each other, others were shouting incoherent words and the sound from background was unpleasant to my ears, if this was a ceremony or a ritual i want no part in it.