Chapter 2: Meeting the family

3rd Person Pov

1:30 in the morning the couple together with the mysterious girl arrived at the city. Upon arriving the husband drove directly at the police station.

The receptionist immediately recognize them and greets them with a bow likewise so did the couple "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Myoui, Do you guys need something?"

Is Detective Kamiya Ren on duty at this time or available?-Mrs. Myoui

"Ah yes of course well you know him his nocturnal, a workaholic he barely sleeps at night ." The receptionist answers with a chuckle. He then points at the detective's desk, the husband and wife then proceeds to that direction with chaeyoung trailing behind.

As the detective notice them he stands up, he drops  the folder he was reading and bows and so did the Myoui's. He then gestures them to sit down.

"So what brings you here both?"-Detective Ren clasps his hands under his chin.

"Well her " Mrs. Myoui points at girl.

The detective raise his brows inspecting the girl, she does looked bizarre with those soiled, tattered clothes on and that blank expression she has.

"Well she does looked unusual why did she cause some trouble or did she kill somebody?"

"No, we found her on Shinrin road on our way home all alone and we all know that, that road is nothing  but a forest and not a house on sight for miles. So how this girl ended up all way in that location?Where did this girl came from?" Mrs.Myoui

The detective then scratches his chin and twirls his beard as he tries to figure out what happened.

"Hmmm Do you perhaps know her name?"-Detective Ren

"Well I'm not sure if it's her real name but she told us the words Son Chaeyoung" Mrs. Myoui

"What? you not sure? did she give any other information other that her name?"-Detective Ren

"Believe me I tried but that's all she said it seems like she don't know how to communicate."- Mrs Myoui

Detective Ren sighs scratching his head "That is a problem, What am I suppose do here?"

"Can you just search her name in your database so that we can confirm who she really is?"- Mrs. Myoui

"Okay but ot might take a while "-
Detective Ren

"We can wait" Mrs. Myoui

Mr. Myoui glares at his wife huffing and puffing his chest angrily, he wanted to go home and feel the comfort of their bed but Mrs. Myoui glared at him back and has no choice but to agree.

Hours have passed Mr. Myoui surrenders to his tiredness as sleeping on the chair, snoring loudly beside was his wife who has her eyes close, not asleep but resting them.

While Chaeyoung observes the Detective and her surroundings.

The Detective then slam his hands on both sides of his desk, Startling the couple making Mr. Myoui feel off his chair.