Chapter 17: Camping trip pt.3

3rd Person Pov

Night comes, luminous, blue specks of lights came into view into blazing the black stratosphere in its hue, spreading its luminosity throughout the shadowy forest.

Being high up the mountains gives the campers a clear close up view of the celestial sky.

The cold yet cool crisp air, the lambent of dry branches and twigs burning slowly emitting warm and piney scent gives Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung the sentiments of coziness and comfort.

They settle warmly around the campfire toasting marshmallows on a stick while supervising the rabbit stew waiting for it to be fully cooked.

Momo brought the soften, melted marshmallow to her mouth, humming in delight as the food just melts into her tongue, she swallows it and speaks.

"So you knew Chaeyoung was not normal after you found out she can heal?I would have wanted to see how she did it."She ask hearing Mina's story

"Yes, Momo that's what you get for always leaving me to do the chores and not helping me take care of her your behind times." Mina replies a little bitter recalling how Momo abandoned her to clean the basement on her own the day Chaeyoung got wounded.

"Yeah, yeah I don't care so any ideas on what she is?"

Momo quizzes poking another marshmallow on the stick positioning it above the fire.

"I don't know I'm not sure Momo, I thought she's one of those fantastical monsters being shown in movies like werewolves, vampires and etc. but I don't think that's the case."

"Maybe she is I mean dad and mom found her alone near the woods, I believe she was raised by wolves and the wolves got tired of taking care of her after finding out that resembles a feline which is their enemy so they decided to kick her out and let her be free." Momo assumes as she remembers a movie that canines and felines don't really get along.

"That is just ridiculous Momo."

"Pshhhh, Alright I got another theory, SHE'S AN ALIEN! Kapow!" Momo confidently punctuated putting her hands near her head and spread her palms like it exploded mimicking a person who's been mind blown by her own conjecture.

Mina gazes at her mentally shaking head, her forehead and brows creases obviously not impressed by Momo's dumb absurd theory.

"What!? don't give that me that look, I mean it is possible that aliens beam Chaeyoung down to earth to spy on humans."

Momo points the tip of the stick with marshmallow on it on Chaeyoung's face and continue to speak.

"Are giving the aliens information Chaeyoung gathering data on humanity's weapons, intelligence and activities waiting for our lowest and when the time comes your species will invade earth."

Mina facepalms at Momo's illogical, idiotic and crazy idea not knowing wether to laugh at it or disagree but she let out giggles when Momo gasps comically.

In a swift move Chaeyoung ate and swallowed Momo's marshmallow, A pouting Momo glances at Chaeyoung chewing her marshmallow happily.