Chapter 10: Basement and kiss

Momo Pov

Awoken by loud rings coming from the alarm, I open my eyes, adjusting them to the light.

I wanted to sleep more but duty calls did my morning routines a little exercise stretching my arms and legs, a dozen of push ups and curl ups.

I check the calendar pinned on my wall it's wednesday one of those days in which I take a bath. That's right I have bath day schedules namely on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I fish out my towel from the rack and a pair of clothes. I jog downstairs and crash into Mina looking like a zombie, black circles were visible underneath her eyes and a messy hair.

"What happen to you sis you look haggard."

She leans toward my body, sliding down and kneeling down the floor acting like she was in anguish.

"I didn't have enough sleep last night Momo that little devil wouldn't let me "

'Little devil?' I guess she meant Chaeyoung I'm sensing my little sister isn't quite fond of her judging from the nickname

"Why? What did she do?"

"She disturbed my sleep in middle of the night, opened my window and then asked for food so I fed her ramen I thought she's going to sleep after she finished eating but when we return to my room she kept staring at me, I couldn't relax nor close my eyes I was scared Momo." Mina explains

"It's not like she's gonna do something bad to you Mina."

"You don't know what she's capable of who knows what will happen if I closed my eyes she might attack me and do something naughty, jump at me or worst kill me."

I laugh sarcastically Mina is being overdramatic/paranoid I mean what could Chaeyoung possibly do to her.

"Mina your imagination is wild she's not gonna do something to harm you I mean look at her face  i doubt she would harm a bug don't you trust mom she brought Chaeyoung here for a reason."

"Yes I know Momo but she's a stranger don't you remember that last time Momo brought home a mental patient and Mrs. Kim husband died."

"I do remember Mina but what happen in the past was an accident and didn't mom tell us Chaeyoung is not a mental patient now if you excuse me I need to take a bath."

3rd person Pov
BREAKFAST

"Mom I can I ask you a question?"

"What is it Mina?"

"Where exactly did Chaeyoung came from, Where are her parents?"

Mrs. Myoui sighs knowing she doesn't have the answers to those questions.

"I don't know Mina all I can say is that we found her all alone in Shinrin road and the detective told us to house her until they find who she is and her parents."

"So she's under investigation and we have no slightest clue about anything about her that's even worst what if she came from somewhere illegal, dangerous even"