Chapter 31: First day in school pt. 2

Mina Pov

"What do you want?" I pulled my wrist out her hands furiously.

"You can't just barge in my classroom and take me, you idiot. Tch!" I scold worried what Teacher Airin's punishmen once I return back.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung apologizes playing with the hem of her sleeves  "I won't repeat it again but I badly need you I'm stuck they've given me test and expected to answer it all but there's so many things I don't understand." She describes taking me to an empty testing room. No one's even supervising her are they that preoccupied or they just didn't put in mind that this ignorant girl will go out.

She hands me five sets of different subjects math, history, science, english(literature) and social studies. I scan the questions and felt sorry for her she doesn't have any in depth knowledge about this topics and they gave her difficult questions.

"I can't help you answer this Chaeyoung it's cheating." I said and her eyes lost glint, dispirited.

"But I can guide you to gaining them, come." Maybe this will cheer her up and aid her, I'm so dumb instead of sabotaging her so that she can't attend my school I'm lending her a hand but what can I do my conscience all ways so the right thing.

We stop by the library she looks amazed by the collection of books, glancing left and right like curious child in a amusement park.

"Thud." She bumps into a chair, causing it to fall down.

I quickly look at the librarian who was giving as a scolding glare and alertly bow as to not receive make her angry.

Luckily  she returns to the book she was occupied and I grab Chaeyoung to the required sections.

I gathered the publications related to the test and set them down the table it's quite a lot. I'm not sure of Chaeyoung could read all of them.

"I guess this all if you can learn then you'll have the answers."

She nods, sitting down and open a page, her eyes concentrating on the paper now.

"Why are so motivated to attend school?" I take a sit across her.

"Because of you I want to stick with you and I don't want to be left alone in the house it's lonely, your my happiness." Chaeyoung says in all seriousness, though still focus on the book.

This dangerous she's too smitten I didn't even do anything special why is she so attached with me, more than that fell in love.

"I thought you wanna learn?"

"Yes learning is one of the reasons why I'm here but your the fundamental core Mina being around you makes me feel at ease" Her lips lift upwards softly, smiling sincerely.

Such sweet words make me blink my eyes as I feel pain inside as I thought what happens if I reject her, feeling pity for her as she falls in the risky abyss call love and she's not even aware. How can I make her unlove me without hurting her neonate feelings.

I heave a sigh and just watch as she reads the books in highspeed, eyes moving swiftly side to side, turning the pages in mere second at this rate she'll be able to all of them in less than an hour. Chaeyoung is have extraordinary abilities but her aptitude for understanding human behaviour is low.