Chapter 26: Experiencing Desire

3rd Person Pov

"G...GET OUT!" Mina screamed, flustered and feeling exposed all she could ever think of is ridding Chaeyoung out the bathroom but the girl didn't retract and had no intention to instead she continues to gaze Mina bewildered at the burning passion brewing inside of her.

"But I need to use the bathroom mom and your dad said I could no longer use theirs since it disrupts their privacy. I'm going to have to share this bathroom with you and Momo in ." Chaeyoung explains but Mina's mind is haywired with embarrassment and restlessness.

"I don't care I said get out get out!" She continues shrieking throwing whatever conveniently object near her than she can grab, the shampoo bottle.

But it didn't hit Chaeyoung as she dodges, then the saop, some bottles though confused the girl didn't want to alarm, furthering Mina's highly strung anxiousness and withdrawn.

The door closes and Mina simmers down slightly, the heat upon her face and speedily beating heart results her to submerged herself wholly into the water letting the coolness ease her edginess.

"I have lock the door."

--

"Wat chu doin? aren't ya goin in?" Momo ask mouth full of food, noticing Chaeyoung just standing infront of the bathroom door gazing at it.

"No Mina drove me out harshly she was angry and three things at me I don't understand why?"

"Eh! what did you do?"

"Nothing I just wanted to use the toilet."

"What is she doing inside?"

"Taking a bath."

"No wonder Chaeyoung she didn't want you seeing her naked it's embarrassing for a person seen with no clothes on." Momo snaps her fingers

"But why? she doesn't need to be ashamed her body is proportionally symmetrical, her skin looks smooth and soft in texture and her...." Chaeyoung trails off and licks her lips unknowingly.
"Her porcelain flesh looks biteable, delicious and yummy, I don't understand it but I want to taste her."

She continues recalling Mina's naked image, a surge of foreign sensation hurling to her heart and stomach burningly, her cognition and neurology glitching from Mina's glistening skin, the water cascading through her hair onto her chest.

She doesn't know what it is but to put it simply Chaeyoung for the first time is experiencing sexual desire stimulating a rush of hormones. Physically craving to touch Mina.

Momo blinks her eyes at Chaeyoung's word rationalizing what she meant literally coming to a conclusion that Chaeyoung is a monster seeing her sister naked might have awaken her fleshal hunger but obviously Momo misperceives.

"Listen Chaeyoung." She held her shoulders "Mina isn't food pigs, cows , chickens and etc. are I know your different from our kind but you assume our form it is wrong to want it eat Mina it's "CANNIBALISM" besides her meat will probably taste bad chicken meats are supreme!." Momo advises, holding Chaeyoung's shoulder taking pride of herself for being wise.