Chapter 9: Rooms

The girls stood infront of a glass sliding door with a steel placard affix in it with the words "Chief Physician, Akira Myoui." engraved.

Mina knocks on the door 3 times before entering the office along with Chaeyoung.

"Hi dad were here."

"Mina, done hanging out with your friend already?" Mr. Myoui smiles, seeing his daughter help relief some of his work stress.

"Yes dad"

"I see you bought a lot of clothes."  He gestures Mina to drop the two bags of clothing near the couch

"Yeah Mom gave more than we needed and I don't exactly know what kind of clothing Chaeyoung wears is so me and Sana just picked whatever suitable for her"

"Good Mind waiting for us in the office I want to run some test on Chaeyoung."

"Can I tag along."

"Sorry Mina only workers or staffs are allowed to where I'm going. If you want you can go visit your mom on the west wing."

"I'm pretty much tired of walking around the mall I will stay in your office."

"Okay you may stay here but behave and don't touch my things."

"Okay dad."

Akira and Chaeyoung leaves the room and proceeded to the Imaging room or MRI equipment room is.

Akira made Chaeyoung lay in the tube and let the machine scan her brain.

He examines closely the images from the screen, to his shocked he couldn't not believe what he sees because Chaeyoung's brain radio waves was unusual he couldn't explain it well but to simply put Chaeyoung's  brain activity is different from that of a normal human.

Maybe the MRI machine is broken Mr. Myoui ponders but that's impossible.

He move on to scan Chaeyoung's bone every joins, muscles and tendons seems perfectly healthy and unfractured.

He was baffled because he knows he really hit the night where they first met her it was no hallucination afterall there was a big dent on his car.

He eyed Chaeyoung a question formed inside his head specially 'What are you Son Chaeyoung?' Is it really okay to let her live in their house not knowing what her background is?, What if she is up to no good and this might endanger his family. What's the mystery behind her?

His thoughts was cut off when he hears Chaeyoung trying to break out the tube. Figures not anyone is comfortable for their first time.

He sighs knowing he won't get any answers, pressing the button he slides out Chaeyoung from the tube and they return to his office.

"Dad your back."

"Yes what time is it?"

"Almost 6:00." Mina replies after checking her phone

"Call your mom Mina ask her if she's done with her work and were going home together."