Chapter 30: First day in school pt.1

3rd person pov

Yet moments later Chaeyoung eyes widen coming to a realization.

When a feathery touch landed in her cheek.

Mina's warm palm rested in her soft cheek, mumbling a tiny "no Chaeyoung no." Chaeyoung stares at her examining of the girl is awake but that isn't the case. Mina is lucid, sleep talking as if she's aware of Chaeyoung's intention.

The girl back's away from those thin juicy lips her conscience hits her, reminding Mina's lessons of asking consent and permission, she shouldn't force herself on Mina like Bambam did.

She sits down the floor listening to Mina's soothing snores, admiring her favorite delicate sleeping face just staring causes serenity perhaps this is her favorite activity now second to music of course.

As the same in this dead cold night in the somber shadowy forest of shinrin, the star light glimpsing through the breaks of the tree leaves a tall shadowed man is seen eagerly digging in and out the ground for hours.

His ragged pants indicates his exhaustion, sweltering in his sweat but he showed no signs of stoppage determine to seek something be believes to be eerie or sinister buried underneath that will connect to the girl a proof that she's a danger.

The excavation will take longer than he expected, a shovel is not sufficient
break, ransack the strangely hard surface the shovel hit.

----

Mina lazily opens her eyes and yawn, she bends her back, kicking her blanket aside, stretching her arms in the air and look at the ceiling "what a weird yet plausible dream I had." she mumbles recapping it's occurrence in which Chaeyoung ambushes and attacks her with a kiss but failed.

She rolls slowly out her bed, a light gasp is release from her mouth as she steps at what seemingly not a rag. The person being step upon grunts on the foot pressing on her stomach.

"Chaeyoung why are you napping on the floor?Are okay" Mina quickly removes her foot and kneels down but instead of answering Chaeyoung grins adorably and greets her.

"Good morning Mina."
Mina sighs, the girl is okay, come to think of it she doesn't remember bringing herself in her own room, she concludes what must have happened.

"You carried me to my room didn't you?" Mina ask, Chaeyoung nods.

"And watch me sleep all throughout the night." She adds and Chaeyoung nods again.

Mina looks upward and contemplated.
"You tried to kiss me last night didn't you?" "I'm sorry." Chaeyoung pouts in guilt, fiddling with her fingers as she avoids eye contact with her.
" I really wanted to but your rules and teachings are more important to me so I didn't, I resisted I wasn't able to do the lip locking I desired." She adds smiling victoriously as she clenches her fist waiting for Mina to congratulate her efforts being able to resist and paying heed to her lessons.

Mina bit her lips, Chaeyoung didn't harm but for some reason she was fearful, the thought of someone watching all throughout the dark and wanting to kiss you send her goose bumps. It's not Chaeyoung's intent to creepy, she prays the girl will not turn out to be a pervert.