Chapter 33: Humiliation

3rd Person Pov

"We're here to challenge this midget." Bambam and Jackson evilly smirked

"Ay yai yai you morons are seriously gonna gang up on her just because you hold a grudge? How pathetic." Dahyun mocks rolling her eyes.

"No of course not I'm not here to challenge her into a fist fight I'm a civilize man." Bambam is quick to contradict.

"What I thought we're here to start a brawl?" Jackson asked presuming they are gonna beat up this small menace to pulp when Bambam expressed that she hated the girl for stealing his girlfriend and for him to get his revenge for what happened yesterday.

"Jackson we are athletes unlike you who has a history of being a problem child, I want to keep my record and image clean. Don't worry my brotha I got this I'll be a piece of cake." Bambam persuades patting his shoulders

"Heh! the audacity of you morons to underestimate Chaeyoung, your sure about that?!, What is your challenge anyway?" Dahyun taunts quirking an eyebrow

"A race to the tracks, the winner takes a price in my case you return Mina back to me and for Jackson case you're gonna take a punch from him and stop sticking up your nose in our businesses." Bambam scorns at Chaeyoung.

"Alright is Chaeyoung wins you'll quit bothering her, accept the fact the that Mina is hers already or quit pursuing Mina like a sad boy." Dahyun concurs representing Chaeyoung.

"Deal let's meet up at the tracks in a jiffy." Bambam accedes as he march ahead together with his friends.

As as they're out of sight Tzuyu grabs Dahyun's collar, shaking her like a jello.

"Are you crazy you threw this poor ant in a social suicide." She fires out "and you!" she points at Chaeyoung.

"Brainless-idiot dwarf how could you let this tofu make the decision for you. Are you mute?" She glowers at the girl who was just gazing at her amusingly.

This is Chaeyoung first time seeing the tall teen talk lengthy so her mouth curve happily and her eyes twinkles.

Tzuyu narrows her eyes and shut her mouth. This midget is an oddball but her face right now is adorable, a little creepy for being unafraid of what's to come no wonder Dahyun became friends with her they're both weird.

Dahyun taps her hand "Relax my dear Tzuyu, I've seen what Chaeyoung can do despite how weak she might look like she's not someone to be belittled with I'm hundred percent she will win." She assures unfaltered.

"100% win?" Tzuyu questions scanning Chaeyoung and scoff.

"How? she looks frail throwing a stick at her will break her, I'm not belittling her but compare to Bambam an athlete and train not to mention his a fast runner basketball is pretty much a running sport her short legs won't be a match Bambam will crash her." She lacks faith

"Hakuna Matata." Dahyun responds to her long narration in a wink, and Tzuyu almost jumps at her with the want to strangle her neck.

---

Sana nudges Mina seeing a shuffling crowd exiting the cafeteria, it seems that another ruckus is bound to happen.