Chapter 16: Camping trip pt. 2

Chaeyoung Pov

As I accompany Momo and Mina with their chore by intuition I sense something malevolent and I followed the direction.

Near the flowing watercourse a structure of darkness started to form into an enormous alarming entity.

It releases an aggressive roar and sped up to me as I process what it is and what it wants, I hear Momo and Mina screaming  so I turn around and then suddenly I feel my back being torn apart.

It hurts, my body is screaming in agony, pain lashing out across my back and my vision wad blurry in haze red. I can hear Mina and Momo's distressed heartbeat, their heavy breathing and bear's threatening snarl.

I can tell they are scared and the bear uncontrollable need for slaughter it's kill going straight to kill them I have to save  them.

Something inside me, deep within my bones, beneath my skin wants to be free and run wild, it felt liberating so I let it.

(P.S sounds cringey but this is the result of me watching too much anime)

It felt good instantaneously the sharp pain I felt gradually dissolve being replaced with rapture and thrill.

The blood flowing in my veins felt like lightning, electrifying. My flesh and bones sewed themselves then they twisted, snapped it felt like its taking on another form or shape. I feel so large yet light.

On impulse and instinct my body got up and  speedily hurled to the bear disconnecting its head from its body. It's blood surges upwards covering me with its red tint.

I toss the head on the ground and gaze Mina and Momo whose eyes are still close. They open it and I ask.

"Are two alright?"

I realize that they've gotten smaller, they look at me terror-struck especially Momo who is petrified, I think she stop breathing for a moment but why would they be horrified it just me.

Mina on the other move closer to me when slow steps cautiously, her legs trembling her hands up in guarding position but can tell she was trying to be brave.

"Chaeyoung, Is that you?"

I raise my brow how can they tell the it's me "Yes I am Chaeyoung who else would I be?"

She covers her mouth, her rapid breathing becoming shallow and eases up.

"Thanks goodness it's you."

Mina Pov

I'm relieve it was indeed Chaeyoung even though she appears to be well I can't really explain but I relax grateful that she's alive including me and Momo who survived.

"What the fuck, Your fricking Chaeyoung?" Momo curse-question her mouth dropping in incredulity, finally regaining her senses.

Chaeyoung nods her mane bobbing up and down with her, she looks so fluffy, straightaway takes my arms sides lifting me up in the air like a toddler even her palms are wide enough to engulf my shoulders completely, surprised by her action I gasp what is this little doing now?