Chapter 28: Kiss here and there

3rd Person Pov

Weekend, Saturday 2 days remaining till classes commences.

Momo is rushing her homeworks due to the fact that her sister cancelled their agreement since the secret wasn't upheld till required date as their parents found out and Mina still being wrathful regarding during her scolding because Momo didn't burden herself to defend her.

The older sibling of the household groans, whining at every question written, unable to comprehend, her mind touring to other topics like snacks, drinks and dance rather than concentrating what's at hand 'to find answers to her homework'.

She bangs her head on the table.

"Hey don't do that Momo, it will kill your braincells you'll turn dumber." Mina sneers by the door arms cross enjoying the fact that her sister is having difficulties.

"I won't be doing this if you did my assignments and why did you erased your previous answers you shouldn't have left them with that I wouldn't have a darn tough time." Momo grumbled

"Ey! Don't complain the questions aren't even that hard a grade schooler could answer them you just need to be serious." Mina advices

"Help me then please my dear angel kind-hearted sister." Momo pleads as she clasp her hands in a praying position, sugarcoating her words.

"Nope." Mina nonchalantly says

"Pshhhh demon." Momo grumbles "Fine Imma just do this the Momo strat, the old fashion way." Momo tears a paper into four pieces scribbling A, B , C ,D like a raffle draw she takes one out and whatever letter written it'll be the answer for the question. Mina shakes her head in disappointment.

"What about the essays what are going to do about that?"

"Meh Don't worry I could just write anything or copy,paste something on the internet it's not like sensei will have time reading it."

Mina sighs"And that's why you're still on the same year level as me failing for two consecutive years, You're lazy and doesn't take school seriously."

---

"Weekends are meant to be our resting days, it's impossible for us to decipher those symbols and strange writings without a clue."
Akira sets down the magazine his was reading.

"I know I just wanted to aid with the investigation I thought they were from Celtic and ancient symbols, pictograms, phonograms, cartograms and all sorts but none." Sachiko sighs

" Don't stress yourself, we can't do anything the information from Chaeyoung's flashes of memoriesl ast time didn't actually clear anything but I gather that someone might be after her."

"She did say she was supposed to die, You don't think that someone is still here to murder her."

"With no hints and leads we could only hypothesize. If we want to tap, dig on her memories more maybe therapy, hypnosis or memory interference could help us we haven't tried it." Akira suggests, Sachiko holds her chin agreeing.

---

"Yey I'm almost find finish."Momo stretches her limbs satisfactory "By the way Mina before before we return to school on Monday let's have one last fun, I was thinking if you might wanna join me to Kang's party."