Chapter 37: Mina is a softie

3rd Person Pov

Chaeyoung frantically chases Mina and catches her by the wrist.

Mina whips to her side furiously, flaring her a mad expression.

"You shouldn't have done that! I told you prior that it's wrong to kiss someone without their permission, I know I initiated but I was trying  to save you you didn't have to kiss back and what's worse..."Mina hang

"You did escalated it with the public there to see it, don't make me really hate you." She continues speaking in sobs mortified, she looks like she's gonna cry and Chaeyoung chest is stricken with guilt.

Chaeyoung loosen her hold on her wrist and stares down at her feet twiddling with her toes.

"I'm very sorry It's just that everytime your lips touches mine it impulsively seeks for more it's hard to control." Chaeyoung explains she was genuinely remorseful

Mina's eyes soften understanding Chaeyoung, her mind is in love with her and paired with the heart her body reacts aware on that emotion and act accordingly to what benefits her urges.

"Promise me you won't do it again." Once again Mina was being kind and Chaeyoung nodded vigorously it was adorable that Mina  straight up forgive her and forget the whole thing.

"Can I hug you?" Chaeyoung blurts out spreading wide her arms getting closer to Mina

"No! Not with that soaked clothes on and your dampened body." Mina pushes her with strength, she doesn't have extra clothing.

"So if I'll change I'll get a hug." Chaeyoung grins innocently and Mina shake her head.

"You're not a kid Chaeyoung, doesn't mean that what get what you asked for will be given to you. Now go change or I'll leave you!" Mina hisses and Chaeyoung bolts to the swimming club locker room where she stored her casual clothes.

----

Mina and Chaeyoung resumed  their club tour.

"Mina what club do you belong to?"

"Why, are you gonna join?"

"Yes"

"Don't bother Chaeyoung choose the club you want not because you want to be close with me." Mina replies knowing the girl's motive

"Okay." Chaeyoung pouts

"But to answer your question I am part of the cheering club which obviously I don't belong to."

"Why?"

"My friends force me into in."
Mina sighs remembering Sana and Nayeon faking her signature and registering her name, "friends sticks together forever I guess".

She was planning on joining the dance club like Momo since it's more diverse and doesn't involve chanting slogans and athlete names.

They pass by the Music and arts club, Chaeyoung stop her tracks her ears are lured by the lilting and mellifluous sound.

She stares at the glass panel, her lips lift upwards catching a sight of Dahyun playing the piano and Tzuyu the guzheng amongst other band members playing other instruments blending together creating on copious harmony accompanied by one siren-like singing.