Chapter 7:Moles and lips

3rd Person Pov

Chaeyoung settles Mina on the couch, tucking her gently into the blanket and sits on the carpet.

As she stares at the unconscious human the girl the light illuminates them and she realizes how beautiful Mina was and staring at her was more interesting than staring at the ceiling.

Without being aware of her actions, unintentionally Chaeyoung fixes Mina's hair and using her index finger to she touched Mina's forehead dragging it down slowly at the mole located at her bridge nose towards the one near the upper lip then to the lower lip.

The girl then stops but her finger remained near Mina's bottom lip, it was soft and smooth.

The girl doesn't comprehend why her heartbeat slightly increased.

Well she was captivated, charmed by those thin red lips it looks so mesmerizing as if they were reeling her in which puts the girl into pondering if she takes a taste of those lips will it delicious like strawberries, sweet and juicy.

She brings her face closer to Mina and their lips were about to make contact however the wasted creature groans and turns her around to the other side.

Pulling Chaeyoung out of her newfound trance and stop, she gazes at Mina's back and leans back reflecting intuitively her conscience tells her that what she's about to do is wrong so she didn't make an effort to repeat it even though she wanted to attempt tasting Mina's lips again.

Minutes later Momo goes downstairs for a glass of water and notices the girl not asleep just sitting there, staring at the couch.

"Why ain't she asleep yet?" She approaches Chaeyoung and notices a figure on the couch.

Adjusting her eyes in the dimlit room she recognize it was her sister.

Momo Pov

I know Mina went out partying why? Well judging from her clothes and smell.

"My my Mina you look so wasted, our parents will be upset when they woke up first thing in the morning and sees you like this, Well since I'm a kind sister I don't want you get in trouble."

I inhaled and exhaled heavily looks like I'm gonna have to save your ass.

I don't know how you got home but you can't take Chaeyoung's bed.

I carried her away from the couch with the help of Chaeyoung.

God she's really intoxicated she can't even feel us moving her around

We transferred her to own bed.

"You own me a favor good night." I whispered to her while caressing her hair.

"Come Chaeyoung." I grab her and close Mina's door.

I then head to my room and slump my front to the soft comfortable mattress.

Mina Pov

Rays of sunlight peeks through the curtains  hitting my face. I groan and pull the blanket over my head.