Chapter 5: First Phrases

3rd Person

Mrs. Myoui finds the girl curled up like a ball on the tub. The girl eyes were dewy and puffy, they mirrored  loneliness for that she couldn't help but feel sympathy for Chaeyoung.

She hugs Chaeyoung hoping to make the girl feel better. She wants to ask the girl why her state is like that but she also know that Chaeyoung won't be able to speak out what she is feeling so she has no choice but to lay it off.

All she can do is give the girl comfort as she rubs her back gently.

Chaeyoung return feeling a little better as she sinks into the older woman's kindly offer of a warmth.

Amidst  their hug Mrs. Myoui hears a borborygmus sound, it was coming from the girl's own stomach.

And she laughs knowing Chaeyoung feeling better and is starving.

"Come dear lets feed you."  Mrs. Myoui held the girl's hand and help her stand up.

They proceeded to the kitchen and sees Mina cleaning the floors with a long pouty face.

"Mina cook something up for Chaeyoung she's hungry." Mrs. Myoui instruct

"But I haven't finished cleaning the floors yet." Mina protest

"Feed Chaeyoung first no complains." Mrs. Myoui orders and and went back upstairs to nap leaving them both.

"I feel like a slave in my own home." Mina continues to complain as she washes the meat and vegetables.

She opens the stove in low heat, place the pan, pours oil and put the meat in it, she then lay out the ingredients on the countertop and cut them but she feel uncomfortable.

Chaeyoung was just there watching her every movement.

"Can you not." She says feeling uneasy by the girls observing eyes "Stop staring at me like that." she tries to explain but the girl just looks at her.

Mina sighs defeatedly, knowing she couldn't do anything about it after all the girl won't be able to her yet but that's okay Chaeyoung is not doing anything that would disrupt her work or does anything weird.

Still Chaeyoung was hungry and thirsty. She look at sizzling meat on the pan it smells so  aromatic and it looks so juicy with it's  golden brown color as it sizzles on the oil.

She wants to taste them right now she can't comprehend why Mina won't just give it to her and what's the point of all the tedious hardwork.

Chaeyoung then approach the pan and attempts to grab the meat but Mina stop her.

"No don't touch Hot Hot" Mina says as she fan her hands and puts her fingers in her mouth and blows it while jumping, she feels silly doing this but she didn't have a choice she didn't want the girl getting hurt or her mother will add more to her punishment.

Thankfully Chaeyoung stop, looking amused but she did grasp what Mina was trying to convey and retracts her hands from the pan.

"Now sit sit, sit still please" Mina holds her wrist leading her back to the chair.

Chaeyoung sits down, her stomach growl loudly, she frowns and look at Mina with those big innocent eyes hoping for food.